PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Puerto Rico!!!

Joche26
09-17-2012, 08:07 PM
HI, let me start by introducing myself, as you can imagine I live in Puerto Rico were the sun is always shining and the smell of the beach is everywhere. With that said keeping your car in optimal condition is a must!! I`ve always had a detailing bug as I`m a little OCD, I`m thinking of placing an order, but I wanted your professional opinion. The items I have in mind are:

1. Porter Cable 7424XP Intro Pad Kit, the pads included in the kit are: CCS 5.5 inch orange, white, grey and red pads.

2. Leatherique 32 oz. Kit

3. Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay

4. Meguiars Ultimate Polish

5. Detailer`s Polishing Pad Rejuvenator

6. Mothers FX Engineered Tire Shine

7. Chemical Guys Luber Clay Lubricant 128 oz.

8. Meguiars Ultimate Compound

9. Meguiairs Ultimate Wax

The cars I`ll be working with are a 2008 BMW and a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, The BMW is a metallic blue color and the Jeep is a brilliant black crystal pearl. The Ultimate Compound I`m thinking of using it on the BMW since it has never been detailed and has some surface scratches. The Jeep since it`s new I want to keep it in tip-top shape.

So am I in the right direction? I know that there are more "pro" alternatives, but the ease of acquiring the Meguiars products is what got me, if i need a quick refill, all I need is to head to my nearest Pep Boys and that`s it.

togwt
09-18-2012, 04:21 AM
:welcome: to Autopia Joche26

Joche26
09-18-2012, 08:37 AM
:welcome: to Autopia Joche26

Thank you for the warm welcoming!!! Really like the site and I hope you guys can guide me in the right direction and help me save some $$$ along the way :razz:!!!

Joche26
09-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Ok just placed my final order and this is what I got:

1. Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay

2. Chemical Guys Luber Clay Lubricant

3. Leatherique Kit

4. Klasse Kit

5. Motrhers FX Engineered Tire Shine

After doing a massive research, countless wife nags (paying more attention to the forum than her) I went with this. Thanks to Autopia!!!