PDA

View Full Version : WipeNew?????

Greg Gellas
09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
New infomercial on a brand new trim restorer.......https://www.getwipenew.com/ Anyone used it? Anyone willing too? :cool1:

Ron Ketcham
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
took a look.

Looks like a watered down version of the UVGard that is in the ETR kit.

The UVGard, by its self, will do all that, but neither will actually replace the faded black, the ColorGard is required for making it black again.

Could not locate a link to a MSDS, probably have to contact them and beg for one.

When I broke down the numbers, size of oz per bottle,etc, their shipping, etc, pretty pricey for a TV infommercial product.

2 Years, and all their "cautions", (and I thought we were good at making sure people knew how to use, etc the ETR) leaves a lot of wiggle room for them.

Hyundai`s own testing of the ETR by their lab, showed 5 year life.(over 40,000 new vehicles, no claims)

Mazda tracked all those B-2000`s pickups for 3 years (warranty life of the vehicle) and never had a claim.

Guess someone decided to do the "easy to restore your headlight lens" thing and take the money and run when it hits the fan.

Grumpy

togwt
09-07-2012, 03:36 AM
WIPE NEW - Reviews & Brand Information - The Avento Corporation Virginia Beach, VA - Serial Number: 85562664 (http://www.trademarkia.com/trademark-85562664.html)

Most of the other detailing forums have been subjected to this SPAM

Guitarist302008
09-07-2012, 06:39 AM
why would anyone take something like that seriously?

togwt
09-07-2012, 07:30 AM
why would anyone take something like that seriously?

There`s one born every minute. ;)

Guitarist302008
09-07-2012, 08:15 AM
WipeDeez :nod:

MSOsr
09-07-2012, 10:23 AM
took a look.

Looks like a watered down version of the UVGard that is in the ETR kit.

The UVGard, by its self, will do all that, but neither will actually replace the faded black, the ColorGard is required for making it black again.

Could not locate a link to a MSDS, probably have to contact them and beg for one.

When I broke down the numbers, size of oz per bottle,etc, their shipping, etc, pretty pricey for a TV infommercial product.

2 Years, and all their "cautions", (and I thought we were good at making sure people knew how to use, etc the ETR) leaves a lot of wiggle room for them.

Hyundai`s own testing of the ETR by their lab, showed 5 year life.(over 40,000 new vehicles, no claims)

Mazda tracked all those B-2000`s pickups for 3 years (warranty life of the vehicle) and never had a claim.

Guess someone decided to do the "easy to restore your headlight lens" thing and take the money and run when it hits the fan.

Grumpy

ETR? Decoder ring doesn`t list this.........

Mike

Ron Ketcham
09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
ValuGard, ETR Kit, (see video of use at valugard.net under training videos)

The system has been in use for over 14 to 15 years, just not promoted that much to the detailing community, has always been a "go to" product for vehicle manufacturers when needed.

Under the Technical Service Bulletin area are some of the vehicle manufacturers TSB`s to their dealers for it`s use.

Grumpy