PDA

View Full Version : whats the long term feedback on the dupray and myvaporsteam tr6 duo

sandstormli
09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi all i am looking for getting one of those sure the dupray models seem great and all but expensive eitherway what can you say about them and is there anyone in NY Long Island that would like to show one off?

Until i found this board i was ready to get the myvaporsteam tr6 duo but now i am not sure, i like that it provides good heat and psi but most of all very fast heat up time wich is important for what i am going to use it for.

I have seen here some post from users of both but none very new ones so i am asking fro feedback since some of you have had those vapor steam cleaners for a very long time.

I am not a rep or associated in any way with either of the companies mentioned just looking for a good vapor cleaner to do some extra detailing finish work at our jobs to get people talking about our company even more, looking to be the best in house cleaning on long island period. (http://beyondmaids.com/)

imported_DetailDan
09-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I would highly recommend avoiding Dupray. My experience with them was terrible and I`ve heard many similar stories since then. Take a look at Daimer.

sandstormli
09-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Wow seems like everyone is complaining about all the brands lol