PDA

View Full Version : Looking for detailer in Northern VA (Leesburg) Area

imported_Pete F.
08-31-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi All!

I used to do my own amateur detailing on my cars and I`m looking for a pro to take over the tasks for me (don`t have the time, space or supplies anymore). I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (green) and 2009 Chevy HHR SS (red) that I would like to have done. Any recommendations in the Northern VA (Leesburg) area?

Thanks in advance!

-Pete

Thomas Dekany
08-31-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi Pete - Search for DJ Mayo, he is a member here.

imported_Pete F.
08-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi Pete - Search for DJ Mayo, he is a member here.

Awesome - thanks!

Barry Theal
08-31-2012, 01:06 PM
Give Dan a cal from D and D detailing

imported_DJ Mayo
08-31-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the message, Pete..

Lineman
09-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I was told to check out D and D detailing by a buddy. D and D does a ton of high end cars and dude appears to know his ****. My friends car is on his site and my friend is a major perfectionist and would not speak highly of him if there was a speck of anything on his S4. I can`t speak on behalf of DJ Mayo but I have seen a lot of very positive posts and people raving about the details they received. Check them both out and flip a coin.

howareb
09-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I was told to check out D and D detailing by a buddy. D and D does a ton of high end cars and dude appears to know his ****. My friends car is on his site and my friend is a major perfectionist and would not speak highly of him if there was a speck of anything on his S4. I can`t speak on behalf of DJ Mayo but I have seen a lot of very positive posts and people raving about the details they received. Check them both out and flip a coin.

DECISIONS DECISIONS!!! :dizzy:

I am biased towards DJ though since we worked together in the past. :hail:

imported_DetailDan
09-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Give Dan a cal from D and D detailing

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

There`s definitely a few of us in the NOVA area that know what we`re doing.

howareb
09-09-2012, 01:05 AM
True and even more who do not have a clue.

But that`s OK it leaves more work for us.