PDA

View Full Version : ZAINO da water spots problems?

Pages : [1] 2 3

palulo1
08-18-2012, 03:41 PM
a brother apply zaino z2 and z5 and now have a problem of water spots, zaino can be the problem?

Legacy
08-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Is this from rain or a water sprinkler? Zaino is know to water spot more then some other sealants. Try using a nuba over the sealant to give you a sacrificial layer of protection. This will not stop the spotting, but should help from etching into the clear.
a brother apply zaino z2 and z5 and now have a problem of water spots, zaino can be the problem?

palulo1
08-18-2012, 04:47 PM
the car was applied z2 and z5 and the next day it rained sack and that afternoon and arriving at the house and it was clear water spots, now zaino gives you shine, durability, no protection?

Legacy
08-18-2012, 07:43 PM
the car was applied z2 and z5 and the next day it rained sack and that afternoon and arriving at the house and it was clear water spots, now zaino gives you shine, durability, no protection?

Not against water spots.

palulo1
08-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Not against water spots.

ok, in this case it is better to remove the zaino and find another option?

DM101
08-19-2012, 05:36 AM
I would. I would use some HD POXY. To me it is the best sealant available. I use ZAIO on a dd and it does not get water spots.

imported_paradigm
08-19-2012, 11:38 AM
I`ve had problems in the past with Zaino leaving more water spots than other products. None of my spots were etched into the clear...a wipedown got rid of them, fortunately. I`m not sure what product to recommend, but one that sheets versus beading would make more sense for this type of issue. I think any product allowing water to bead and then dry will have spots...the question is will that same product prevent etching or not.

David Fermani
08-19-2012, 01:00 PM

Instead of removing the Zaino, I would suggest removing the rain water on your car instead quicker. That`s the culprit and I`m afraid that this could happen with any product that makes water bead on your surface. Your environment conditions must be pretty harsh?

Legacy
08-19-2012, 01:58 PM

Like I said, I don`t know of any product that would eliminate water spotting. Just leave the Zaino and apply a good nuba.

Although a nuba will bead and perhaps hold water..it will be easier to clean. If your in an area that has fallout or acid rain,

I feel for you man.

palulo1
08-20-2012, 07:12 PM
costarica in my country, winter weather or I guess it`s not as strong as the United States, but zaino is giving that problem, really a shame because I really like the zaino finish.

blackfire diamond can give me the same brightness as zaino?

Legacy
08-20-2012, 09:59 PM
costarica in my country, winter weather or I guess it`s not as strong as the United States, but zaino is giving that problem, really a shame because I really like the zaino finish.

blackfire diamond can give me the same brightness as zaino?

All sealants pretty much gives that hard candy shine.

palulo1
08-20-2012, 10:52 PM
All sealants pretty much gives that hard candy shine.

ok thanks, by chance someone does not have photos of work with blackfire diamond to see how it looks in a car?

Thank you.

Legacy
08-21-2012, 01:23 AM
ok thanks, by chance someone does not have photos of work with blackfire diamond to see how it looks in a car?

Thank you.

I don`t think a photo will show the difference. It`s all in the polishing.

palulo1
08-21-2012, 04:46 PM
ok, to polish the car that product could be used, I`m no expert on the subject and would be good for the product is not very aggressive, but a good result, as to give a polished occasionally.

Legacy
08-23-2012, 11:48 PM
ok, to polish the car that product could be used, I`m no expert on the subject and would be good for the product is not very aggressive, but a good result, as to give a polished occasionally.

What kind of car, color, condition of paint, do you have a polisher?