PDA

View Full Version : 2nd half of the HD giveaway and review?

TroyScherer
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
David Fermani, What ever happened to the 2nd half of the HD giveaway? I have noticed that there are quite a few people that never did reviews....

Tunch has agreed to keep this offer going until we have 50 people signed up for the review!!

Once the limit is reached, I will close this thread and have Ben contact you for shipping info so he can send out your free products.

Shortly after everyone gets their products, we will be putting together the 2nd part of this offer.

The 3 best threads that are posted within 30 days of receiving your product will be awarded a HUGE secondary prize valued at lot of $$$. Details to be announced soon. (you won`t want to miss this)

Threads will be judged by the Admin/Mods on originality, creativity, content, popularity(views/replies) and thoroughness.

Thread Link: http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/140658-free-hd-speed-polish.html

David Fermani
07-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Totally forgot, but will bring it up to Tunch next time we speak. Thanks for the reminder!

TroyScherer
08-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Bump... :)

jeffny09
08-20-2012, 07:22 PM
hmmm id like to try this.

imported_RZJZA80
08-27-2012, 10:16 AM
So what happened? I`m pretty sure I`ve done the most reviews, not to mention the most thorough reviews so far :p

pwaug
08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
The 3 best threads that are posted within 30 days of receiving your product will be awarded a HUGE secondary prize valued at lot of $$$. Details to be announced soon.

Best not most

David Fermani
08-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Sorry for making you wait so loooooooog.

Trust me I haven`t forgotten. Just be a little more patient. It`s on my short list of things I need to work on.

I will need to go though all who were part of the review and submitted reviews. Then have all the moderators judge who`s were the best. I also have to get with Tunch to see what exact prizes will be in store for the winners. Again, sorry for the delay.

TroyScherer
08-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Sorry for making you wait so loooooooog.

Trust me I haven`t forgotten. Just be a little more patient. It`s on my short list of things I need to work on.

I will need to go though all who were part of the review and submitted reviews. Then have all the moderators judge who`s were the best. I also have to get with Tunch to see what exact prizes will be in store for the winners. Again, sorry for the delay.

I for one totally understand.

I know that I am not as active here as others, but i do check in and read daily and appreciate the forum and information and entertainment avalible. And the chance to review and read more info on the new HD products was a great way for me to try and contribute a little bit back to the forum.

David Fermani
08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks Troy. I`m glad you understand. Besides my 50 hour a week day job, receiving 20-30 Private Messages each day, posting here regularly (as possible), detailing, oh...and having a family of 4 AND having a bad case of A.D.D. :) , it can get a little backed up on certain things. I`ve got a laundry list of things to talk to Tunch about and this is one of them.

imported_RZJZA80
08-28-2012, 12:17 AM
The 3 best threads that are posted within 30 days of receiving your product will be awarded a HUGE secondary prize valued at lot of $$$. Details to be announced soon.

Best not most

You`re right. I hope it`s not just whomever liked the products the most, but was the most honest and impartial and provided the best feedback.

Thomas Dekany
08-28-2012, 02:09 AM
I have the list of those 50, in case you need them.

Thanks Troy. I`m glad you understand. Besides my 50 hour a week day job, receiving 20-30 Private Messages each day, posting here regularly (as possible), detailing, oh...and having a family of 4 AND having a bad case of A.D.D. :) , it can get a little backed up on certain things. I`ve got a laundry list of things to talk to Tunch about and this is one of them.

imported_RZJZA80
09-22-2012, 06:12 PM
no updates?

TroyScherer
11-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Hmm...

We never got most of the 50ish reviews from the HD Polish. It`s no wonder the 2nd half of this never came to be. And it also explains why businesses don`t want to get sample products into people`s hands. They give out all the free stuff to get the word out, and no one comes through with their promises...