PDA

View Full Version : BMW Z8 Alpina by Metropolitan Detail

JohnKleven
07-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Check out our Z8 Premier Detail plus Paint Correction

"The name`s Alpina... Z8 Alpina." | BMW Z8 Alpina | Paint Correction - Metropolitan Detail (http://metropolitandetail.com/bmw-z8-alpina/)

Thanks,

John

Jpostal
07-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Is that Barry from Storage Wars thats blurred out in that last picture?

Your website is unreal - best I`ve seen for detailing. Oh, and the work you did on the car was not too bad either!

JohnKleven
07-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Is that Barry from Storage Wars thats blurred out in that last picture?

Your website is unreal - best I`ve seen for detailing. Oh, and the work you did on the car was not too bad either!

Thank you very much. No that`s not him. It`s actually Barry Theal from Presidential Details. He brings me his cars for a good detailing every once in a while. ;)

Barry Theal
07-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Thank you very much. No that`s not him. It`s actually Barry Theal from Presidential Details. He brings me his cars for a good detailing every once in a while. ;)

Yeah I guess the blur didn`t work John. Thanks again for doing the job for me. Its great to find cheap good labor to sub cars out to then bill higher. Much respect! :madgrin:

Jean-Claude
07-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Amazing job John.

Buffautodetail
07-30-2012, 10:45 PM
John- is that fabric protector that`s being applied to the top, is that from the aero line? If so how do you guys like their products I have been eye balling them for a bit.

JohnKleven
07-31-2012, 09:32 AM
John- is that fabric protector that`s being applied to the top, is that from the aero line? If so how do you guys like their products I have been eye balling them for a bit.

No that is Fabric Protector from Nanoskin. I have been using it now for over 2 years and it is one of the best on the market I have found.