PDA

View Full Version : Opticoat 2.0 layering...

Alfisti
07-08-2012, 08:36 AM
A week or so I read a post on Autopia (I think :confused: ) describing the time-frame for layering OC to increase film thickness. I`ve looked for it but can`t find it. Does anyone remember where it is???? :sadpace:

pwaug
07-08-2012, 08:49 AM
I read on the Optimum forum the second layer has to be applied in the first 30 days or less.

Alfisti
07-08-2012, 09:06 AM
I didn`t read it on the Optimum forum but would be grateful if you can point me to it please.

I searched their forum but couldn`t find anything so your help would be appreciated. :D

pwaug
07-08-2012, 11:26 AM
I didn`t read it on the Optimum forum but would be grateful if you can point me to it please.

I searched their forum but couldn`t find anything so your help would be appreciated. :D

I can`t seem to find the post where I read this--it may have been a reply by Chris over on AG. As I remember it he stated that you can add a second coat at any time, but if it is past 30 days on the initial coat you would have to use a fine polish on the original coat to add some roughness.

If you post your question on the Optimum forum Chris is very good at responding.

Alfisti
07-09-2012, 05:10 AM
Thanks.......