PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a company that will allow me to re-brand products.....

SoCal Mobile
07-04-2012, 09:04 PM
I am looking for a company that I can buy detailing products, mainly a final touch or a waterless wash product that I can put my company logo on and sell to clients with a microfiber towel to use in between details or washes in the event of bird droppings, gas spills or any other similar situations. I think it will be a great way to make some extra cash and at the same time I can get my clients to be more involved (Wishful thinking) in keeping their vehicles kept in good condition. And at the same time I can keep my company name in front of them.

Does anyone know of a company that I allows re-branding of their products?

RenuAuto
07-05-2012, 10:58 AM
I`m pretty sure Chemical Guys offered a program that let you do this.

Thomas Dekany
07-05-2012, 11:50 AM
PM sent...

I am looking for a company that I can buy detailing products, mainly a final touch or a waterless wash product that I can put my company logo on and sell to clients with a microfiber towel to use in between details or washes in the event of bird droppings, gas spills or any other similar situations. I think it will be a great way to make some extra cash and at the same time I can get my clients to be more involved (Wishful thinking) in keeping their vehicles kept in good condition. And at the same time I can keep my company name in front of them.

Does anyone know of a company that I allows re-branding of their products?

Ron Ketcham
07-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Since it is doubtful the volume you would generate would allow for production of minimum orders, packaging, etc, here is a suggestion.

When I retired, our minimum for pints was 200 cases plus logo design, printing, and a signed contract which stated that you assumed all liablility for the products. 5 gal pails were a minimum run of 50 pails, which could be poured off to the buyers smaller containers, min for drums was 5 drums, same thing.

Find a brand of product that meets your expectations, in pints or such, one that is NOT an OTC product, as I don`t think you want them to go to Pep Boys and buy another bottle, and consider the following.

Produce some small stick on labels with your logo, which you may apply as needed to the label that has all the correct legal print on them, as that is important from a legal stand.

To get some price breaks, you may have to purchase a minimum number of cases of the product, usually 20 or so cases, 12x20 =240 bottles (how long will that last for you?) and do your thing.

The right companies product can not be easily found in any store, that makes it unique in the customer`s eyes, and you get them coming back to repurchase without assuming any product liability, etc.

Make sure the product you select is California VOC compliant, because if it isn`t, you could face a fine of several thousand dollars per case that you bought or sold.

Just some ideas.

Grumpy

togwt
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Chemical Guys

Lake County

ArnoldŽ (Speedy Surface Prep Towel)

3D

Chemical Companies (Warner Chemicals, EuroChem, etc) will formulate products for you, but I have no idea of min order volume

I`m sure there are many more

will175
07-05-2012, 10:08 PM
PM sent...

Thomas, Can you shoot me a PM as well regarding the same thing. I already stock your 3D products at my shop...Still would love you to come down to Vegas and show me your magic touch with 3D products. Congrats on the Sponsorship on 6speed. :-)

Thomas Dekany
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Morning - Thank you so much!

PMing in a second.

Thomas, Can you shoot me a PM as well regarding the same thing. I already stock your 3D products at my shop...Still would love you to come down to Vegas and show me your magic touch with 3D products. Congrats on the Sponsorship on 6speed. :-)

RenuAuto
07-07-2012, 01:04 PM

Where`s your store in Vegas? I`m looking for a Vegas supplier of 3D products. Have a website?

Morning - Thank you so much!

PMing in a second.

Didn`t know 3D offered this service! Very cool!

Thomas Dekany
07-07-2012, 02:06 PM
3D also manufactures for other brands that are very popular as well. :)

Where`s your store in Vegas? I`m looking for a Vegas supplier of 3D products. Have a website?

Didn`t know 3D offered this service! Very cool!