PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Scion FRS Exterior detail with Opti-Guard - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Garry Dean
06-27-2012, 10:44 AM
This beautiful Scion came in last Saturday. The owner is a member of ft86club.com forum.

I did a 1 step polish to this one and applied Opti-Guard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3H5Wwe8udQ

Thanks for watching!

Thomas Dekany
06-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Awesome video Garry! Those cars are sure popping up everywhere. :)

mikenap
06-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Nice video Garry! By the time its all over, every FR-S/BRZ in America is going to be OptiGuarded. :lol:

Having worked on one of each so far, I really think the Subaru is the way to go. The push/start and upgraded seats are a plus, and I`ve heard Scion guys are already buying aftermarket trunk lid spoilers. Also, Subaru guys are switching out their fender inserts for the Scion ones that have "86" over the boxer pistons. Cool cars, and if they ever make an STi version, I might have to get one.:nod:

Garry Dean
06-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Awesome video Garry! Those cars are sure popping up everywhere. :)

Thanks, Thomas. They sure are! They are definitely super sweet.

Nice video Garry! By the time its all over, every FR-S/BRZ in America is going to be OptiGuarded. :lol:

Having worked on one of each so far, I really think the Subaru is the way to go. The push/start and upgraded seats are a plus, and I`ve heard Scion guys are already buying aftermarket trunk lid spoilers. Also, Subaru guys are switching out their fender inserts for the Scion ones that have "86" over the boxer pistons. Cool cars, and if they ever make an STi version, I might have to get one.:nod:

Thanks, buddy. Yes, Sir... Its the new BRZ/FRS customizing craze. I also prefer the BRZ over the FRS. All they need is a simple turbo setup and they would be amazing. I have a feeling thats in the works. I will probably buy one when that happens.

RaskyR1
06-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Great work Gary.

I concur!

Underdawg736GTC
06-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Setting the standards Gary. A nice well rounded and informative vid at that. I`m sure the new owner was nothing short of floored when they came to pick it up! :bigups

Garry Dean
06-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Great work Gary.

I concur!

Thanks, Chad.

Setting the standards Gary. A nice well rounded and informative vid at that. I`m sure the new owner was nothing short of floored when they came to pick it up! :bigups

I do appreciate the kind words, Sir. They were very happy.