PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Subaru BRZ Exterior detail with Opti-Guard - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Garry Dean
06-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Here it is folks! The lastest work of yours truly, Garry Dean... Premium Custom Detailing DOT com in Tampa, FL!

This is a very cool car and Im glad I got to work on it. Do a Google search for more info on the car and its sister, the Scion FRS.

I detailed this beast yesterday...

I started with a 2 bucket Dawn wash with a sheepskin mit.

Clayed with Hi-Tech Magna Sponge and my Infinite Use Detail Juice as lube

Polished with Griots Garage d/a on speed 6 with Buff and Shine 5.5" white and HD Polish

Used Meguiars Unigrit sand paper to remove scratches 2500 and 3000 grit

Meguiars D300 to remove sanding scratches with Orand Buff and Shine 4" pad

Applied Optimum Polymer Technologies Opti-Guard to entire exterior with exception of the front windshield

Dressed tires with my Tuned Performance Tire and Trim Gel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wshxv0bBWcI

Thanks for watching!

tom p.
06-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Garry, that came out real nice.

I got a few fotos of one of these a couple weeks ago. Looks like quite the value for the $$$. I saw the Scion version two weeks ago and was liking that design a bit better. I think they`ll do well with these cars.

Thomas Dekany
06-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Very nice work Garry!

Garry Dean
06-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks guys! The paint looked fantastic in the sun after polishing and Opti-Guard!

Underdawg736GTC
06-15-2012, 09:39 PM
My god man, that is just absobleepinlutely insane! The proud owners reaction`s priceless as well. Punch the person in the face that did this.....tell us how you REALLY feel! Muhahahahaha :twisted: :evil11: :twisted:

Simply awesome!!

Lowejackson
06-16-2012, 09:55 AM
A natural showman, great results on the car and if I lived 5000 miles closer, I would happily pay you to detail me car

Garry Dean
06-16-2012, 06:10 PM
My god man, that is just absobleepinlutely insane! The proud owners reaction`s priceless as well. Punch the person in the face that did this.....tell us how you REALLY feel! Muhahahahaha :twisted: :evil11: :twisted:

Simply awesome!!

Thank you, Sir! I am very realistic and I do tell it like it is. I feel thats one of my best traits!

A natural showman, great results on the car and if I lived 5000 miles closer, I would happily pay you to detail me car

I do appreciate the kind words.

TroyScherer
06-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Mr. Dean, I finally had time to watch the entire video. I do agree I am really liking the new BRZ/FRS. The body lines are looking like an instant classic to me. Oh ya, you did a nice job on it saw well.

Garry Dean
06-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Mr. Dean, I finally had time to watch the entire video. I do agree I am really liking the new BRZ/FRS. The body lines are looking like an instant classic to me. Oh ya, you did a nice job on it saw well.

Thanks, Troy.