PDA

View Full Version : worst service EVER!!

LS1-MEX
06-13-2012, 11:39 PM
THE DETAILING OUTLET has hands down the worst customer service EVER. I had ordered a 70 gal. water tank and after multiple conversations and over 1 month later it finally showed up. the owner eddie kept giving me the run aound, he even said "if you want your tank so bad, just drive to san diego and pick it up". I then reminded him that i live in the SF bay area,his reply was "I guess your just gunna have to wait for it then" keep in mind that the company said it would be in my doorstep in 7-10 days. it showed up 40-45 days later.

sorry but I had to vent a little bit lol

DaVinci Detail
06-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. The folks in Texas who I ordered from were almost as pleasant, and delivered my water tank to the wrong address. Real brainiacs.

Dan
06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Yikes, sounds like a classy outfit. Probably robbing Peter to pay Paul.

imported_Quenga
07-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that, I`ve been to there shop and wouldn`t buy from them based on how filthy and disorganized their shop was. I went to check out a Mytee and they didn`t stock any. They also stated they close at 5, but when I showed up at 4, the lady was saying to someone on the phone that she was supposed to close 15 mins ago, but had to deal with someone that just walked in. I think its detailsupplyplaza.com that is just down the street from me. They have similar pricing, so if you buy from down here again, let me know and I`ll hop down the street for ya. I was just up in sacramento, I could have brought the tank to you!