PDA

View Full Version : Not Happy At All!

imported_Automania
06-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I decided to make my first purchase from 3D today... but am quite disappointed and here`s why.

I think your telephone number SHOULD BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED BIG AND BOLD ON FRONT HEADER OF STORE SO consumers can find right away....I tend to be impatient and hate searching around for numbers...

I called and pressed one for sales waited a few minutes someone picked up the phone and hung up.

I called a second time and pressed one for sales waited for a few minutes some one picked up the phone and hung up again ... so unable to speak to anyone to purchase products.

So not sure your phone is working... or I should just give up and call it a day...

imported_RZJZA80
06-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Every time I have called or emailed, I got the same lady, forgot her name. I started thinking she was the only employee or something lol. Come to think of it, I haven`t seen HD employees around here for the past few days. Maybe they`re all out?

RaskyR1
06-01-2012, 02:51 PM
I decided to make my first purchase from 3D today... but am quite disappointed and here`s why.

I think your telephone number SHOULD BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED BIG AND BOLD ON FRONT HEADER OF STORE SO consumers can find right away....I tend to be impatient and hate searching around for numbers...

I called and pressed one for sales waited a few minutes someone picked up the phone and hung up.

I called a second time and pressed one for sales waited for a few minutes some one picked up the phone and hung up again ... so unable to speak to anyone to purchase products.

So not sure your phone is working... or I should just give up and call it a day...

Sorry for your frustration...I`m sure someone will take care of you soon.

FWIW, I took me two clicks and about 30 seconds to find the phone number via their website and I`ve never looked for or tried calling them before.

Juan@3D
06-01-2012, 03:41 PM

Hello, you can contact us at 888 999 7627 and instead of dialing 1 try one of the salesperson extension, one of them is Francis at extension 7241, sorry about the inconvenience.. If you get a hold of any other sales associate make sure you keep the extension number for future orders. Thanks Juan

imported_Automania
06-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello, you can contact us at 888 999 7627 and instead of dialing 1 try one of the salesperson extension, one of them is Francis at extension 7241, sorry about the inconvenience.. If you get a hold of any other sales associate make sure you keep the extension number for future orders. Thanks Juan

Juan:

Thanks... I am speaking with Francis right now and have ordered a few things...

Juan@3D
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Juan:

Thanks... I am speaking with Francis right now and have ordered a few things...

You are welcome, let me know if Francis took good care of you....

Have a great weekend

imported_RZJZA80
06-01-2012, 04:56 PM
You are welcome, let me know if Francis took good care of you....

Have a great weekend

well don`t go and fire her or anything, just tell her to stop hanging up on customers...lol ... of course I`m kidding.

Thomas Dekany
06-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Gina, what did you end up ordering?

JimmyHelu
07-24-2012, 12:11 PM
I enjoy BM but agree with the score situation. The update has made the previous high scores be replaced with lower high scores. I am currently on level 68 and complete the level and pop,all bubbles each time, but only ever score a very low score that does not let me progress. It`s really annoying as I play this game because I like it, but the randomness of the stars and scoring is making me want to delete the game

auto shipping (http://www.autolinetransport.com/) | car shipping (http://www.autolinetransport.com/)

auto transport (http://www.autolinetransport.com/)

imported_Automania
07-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Gina, what did you end up ordering?

Did not notice ?? before... I ordered a gallon each HD compound and polish, various pads, and sealant