PDA

View Full Version : WTB VX5000 Steamer

DaVinci Detail
05-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I`m ready to upgrade to a faster more efficient steamer as I`m entirely too busy. I`ve decided on the vx5000 due to it`s comments from users here and price point.

If anyone has one they`d want to part with or don`t need anymore, let me know. (I wish we had a buy/sell/trade forum here.....)

Thanks.

LeMarque
05-30-2012, 08:06 AM
I`m ready to upgrade to a faster more efficient steamer as I`m entirely too busy. I`ve decided on the vx5000 due to it`s comments from users here and price point.

If anyone has one they`d want to part with or don`t need anymore, let me know. (I wish we had a buy/sell/trade forum here.....)

Thanks.

I`ve got one and use it all the time to steam clean seats & carpets, headliners by wrapping a white terry towel (diaper like) over the large triangle brush. I use the single hole attachment for everything from cup holders to dirt that gets trapped between seals and windows. Only drawback so far is that it requires distilled water and you have to be careful not to close the door on the hose. I`m still trying to figure out how to shrink wrap the hose or some other process to protect it while still having it flexible.