PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to share a shop with - (non-detailer)

Richard Grasa
05-26-2012, 02:49 PM
I was just offered a shop which will be available July 1st, two doors down from where I am now that I would like to get into but would like to go into it with another business. I`m looking for something like car audio, someone who does vehicle wraps, maybe a powder coater or something else. This shop is about twice the size than my current shop and about a grand more for rent each month which is why I`m looking for another person, I can`t afford the whole thing by myself at this time. This would be a good opportunity to grow with another car related business and stay together, or something to get someone started in their business until we both get big enough for that person or me to move out into their own shop.

I want out of my current shop because it`s got alot of wasted office space and just not set up very well in regards to office/waiting area, etc. This new shop is currently occupied by a respected repair shop and is set up perfectly to just move in and start working and also has a decent sized fenced in area for outside vehicle storage.

If anyone in the Newington/Hartford, CT area is interested, shoot me a PM and I will tell you all the info I know at this point. Just as a ballpark number, 2 people splitting the shop would cost about $1000 - $1200/month for each person. That`s rent and utilities, the $1200 on the higher end would be more in the winter when heat is needed. The shop is 2000 sq ft, plus some office space.