PDA

View Full Version : We Want to Sponsor More Forums>>(HELP US)

Pages : [1] 2 3

David Fermani
05-20-2012, 03:42 PM
With the recent addition of Thomas Dekany to the 3D steam, 3D has set forth an initiative to actively start seeking sponsorships on other vehicle related forums on the internet to promote Autopia.org, 3D/HD and the whole Detailing Made Simple lifestyle. We are reaching out to the members of Autopia to ask their opinion on where/what forums you would like to see us participate on? We are looking for suggestions on general tuner, dedicated brand/model or any forum with a more hands on/appearance oriented community. If you could please give us your suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

:thx in Advance

JohnKleven
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
6speedonline and luxury4play are good ones.

Thomas Dekany
05-20-2012, 04:42 PM
We`ve got 6speed already. I`ll put down what we have in mind already tonight.

David Fermani
05-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Nice. That`ll be fun.

thom
05-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Detailing World u.k.

Paul Sparks
05-20-2012, 05:26 PM
You might want to try The Garage Journal (http://www.garagejournal.com) . Most of the members are gearheads in one way or another.

Dan
05-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Corvette forum. Those guys are so hooked on Zaino they need a bit of reality.

mikenap
05-20-2012, 07:12 PM
How about Teamspeed?

wascallyrabbit
05-20-2012, 09:33 PM
how about vwvortex, audiworld and audizine

Leadfootluke
05-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Corvette forum. Those guys are so hooked on Zaino they need a bit of reality.

http://www.adamsforums.com just kidding ;)

But seriously, every forum that Adam`s sponsors. The Kool-Aid flows abundantly on any forum they sponsor and people are so 1 track minded it`s sickening.

Would you be promoting Autopia and it`s forums/information as well as 3D/HD, or would it just be recommending 3D/HD products and answering questions about that?

C. Charles Hahn
05-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Would you be promoting Autopia and it`s forums/information as well as 3D/HD, or would it just be recommending 3D/HD products and answering questions about that?

I have a hard time believing most other forums would really want a company coming in and promoting "their" forum, driving traffic to another site. Even Autogeek doesn`t do that on the forums they sponsor. They just have their people answer questions directly within the "detailing/car care" forum on that given site. Sounds to me like that`s the job Thomas was hired for, to provide product support and drive sales on whatever various sites they hook up with just like Autogeek`s staffers do.

Thomas Dekany
05-20-2012, 11:52 PM
This effort is to introduce people to 3D & HD products.

Here are some of the sites I am considering.

Nasioc

ClubLexus

6SpeedOnline

MBWorld

HDForums (Harleys)

CorvetteForum

RennList

Acurazine

MustangForums

LS1Tech

DodgeForum

Ford-Trucks.com

VW Vortex

We are naturally looking for sites with a lot of traffic in the detailing forum.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Keep them coming.

LeMarque
05-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Bimmerfest: BMW Forum, BMW News, BMW Research, BMW European Delivery, 335, M3 (http://www.bimmerfest.com/)

Also, 3D needs a better distribution network. Maybe ADS?

Thomas Dekany
05-21-2012, 10:34 AM
I forgot to list bimmer forum, e 46 fanatic, e 92, M3, those detailing forums are pretty busy.

David Fermani
05-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Excellent input Autopians! :2thumbs: Looking forward to injecting Autopia/3D/HD/Detailing Made Simple across the internet. Great list too Thomas. Nice choices. I`d also like to add SVTPerformance.com to the list if possible.

As far as the whole promotion of Autopia.org.....oh yeah, we`re not going to directly push our forum, but people will definately know what Autopia is about. :ear: