PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions...

08Sunburst
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
So, ive been eyeing Dodo Juice and their line of waxes... Im currently using poxy on my personal car, LOVE it, no problems what-so-ever.

Im debating stripping off the poxy, and going with the hybrid supernatural paste sealant, and topping that with either the blue velvet wax, hard candy, or purple haze...

Anyone have any thoughts on replacing the poxy with the supernatural hybrid and topping with a pure dodo wax? As far as longevity and UV protection goes, can anyone comment?

I honestly have ZERO issues with poxy on my car, it GLISTENS in the sun because its a black metallic paint(black in shade, metallic in sunlight).

Should i just save the money and re-order myself the poxy and be done with it? Would topping the poxy with the dodo wax change the appearance at all?

Thomas Dekany
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
We all see different things, so you are the final judge, but if you want something even better, order some HD SPEED and top it with POXY

08Sunburst
05-19-2012, 09:27 PM
We all see different things, so you are the final judge, but if you want something even better, order some HD SPEED and top it with POXY

hd speed? ive been off the site for a while, something new that came out???

Thomas Dekany
05-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Yes it is a new product that is looking very very good. It is an all in one product.

I believe that using speed with poxy you will see a huge difference in gloss.

Cuts real well too.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/140919-hd-speeds-cutting-avility-check-out.html#post1498401

Click on the link in my signature to see speed.

hd speed? ive been off the site for a while, something new that came out???

08Sunburst
05-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes it is a new product that is looking very very good. It is an all in one product.

I believe that using speed with poxy you will see a huge difference in gloss.

Cuts real well too.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/140919-hd-speeds-cutting-avility-check-out.html#post1498401

Click on the link in my signature to see speed.

interesting.. when i place orders later this week for things, ill have to consider it as another addition to my collection lol

Thomas Dekany
05-20-2012, 01:29 AM
You should - you should have the best that is available.