PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the posts?

Mikeyc
03-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi Dwayne-

I made a post in this thread:

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/off-topic-forum/17116-organizing-your-products.html

However, I can`t see my post. I also noticed that there should be 23 posts and I only can see around 17. I tried changing around my user settings, but it didn`t make a difference.

AhsGrad1973
03-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Mikeyc, all of the posts are there, right now there are 24 posts. What display mode do you have selected? If you are in Hybrid mode, it will only show you a small subset of the posts. In Linear Mode, you will see them all.

cwcad
03-15-2006, 05:02 PM
There are twenty four now using the link that you posted, Mike. I do not know what the problem is...?

Mikeyc
03-15-2006, 05:03 PM
I am in hybrid mode. I saw a post in another thread indicating that would get rid of all the ads. So, I switched to that. I`ll try linear mode. Thanks.

Mikeyc
03-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I can see all the posts now that I am in linear mode. But now all the ads are back . . . urgh!! Oh well.

JaredPointer
03-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I am in hybrid mode. I saw a post in another thread indicating that would get rid of all the ads. So, I switched to that. I`ll try linear mode. Thanks.

Yeah, I tried the hybrid mode as well, and personally found it to be horrible.

I can see all the posts now that I am in linear mode. But now all the ads are back . . . urgh!! Oh well.

Yep....:rolleyes: