PDA

View Full Version : Seattle, Vancouver, and Portland! Vacation time!

Astro_ng
05-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey guys, I`ll be heading out to Sasquatch this summer and i`ll be seeing Vancouver, Seattle, and Portland. Just wondering if anyone lives in these areas or have visited and recommend places to see, eat, and do?

Thanks!

Thomas Dekany
05-02-2012, 10:55 PM
I`m in Portland - Best food you will ever have. What are your interests? Before I recommend something you don`t care for.

Astro_ng
05-02-2012, 11:58 PM
I everything, I plan on eating as much as I can when I down there! Not to mention do as much also!

No rest for the wicked.

JohnZ3MC
05-03-2012, 12:24 AM
The old section of Vancouver is called Gastown, after Gassy Jack, a bar owner in the early days of Vancouver. He may have been one of my relatives.

There are fabulous bars there and you should check out every one of them. I`m still trying whenever I`m in Vanc.

As for restaurants, the Cactus Club chain is always a winner. When I was at the Grey Cup, the buddies and I had a couple of great meals at the one on Robson.

Thomas Dekany
05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
What are your interests?

I everything, I plan on eating as much as I can when I down there! Not to mention do as much also!

No rest for the wicked.

Astro_ng
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
The old section of Vancouver is called Gastown, after Gassy Jack, a bar owner in the early days of Vancouver. He may have been one of my relatives.

There are fabulous bars there and you should check out every one of them. I`m still trying whenever I`m in Vanc.

As for restaurants, the Cactus Club chain is always a winner. When I was at the Grey Cup, the buddies and I had a couple of great meals at the one on Robson.

We have one in Edmonton too, I frequent there often :P

What are your interests?

Anything really! I`m a pretty active individual and i`m willing to just try and absorb as much as I can while i`m in these cities. Going to get my eat on for seafood while im in Vancouver and Seattle.