PDA

View Full Version : megs at big lots

BigAl3
04-28-2012, 12:47 PM
some of you may or may not care, but i thought i would mention it anyway. saw some of these megs products at big lots yesterday..

nxt 2.0 paste, all metal polish, quik wheel detailer, supreme shine wipes & spray, etc, etc,. also.. they had tw ice tire foam, tire gel, black magic platinum matte tire spray, and a few other things...

MrCLRider
04-28-2012, 02:52 PM
Where do you live again? What kind of prices?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Underdawg736GTC
04-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I have a BigLots a few blocks from me and they never have any detailing stuff let alone Megs products, I`ve heard of folks getting a lot of the old Gold Class accessories there recently at other locations.

Dan
04-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Thanks for posting up BigAl. Is there any interest in keeping a BL`s running thread? I`d find it useful.

BigAl3
04-28-2012, 10:41 PM
Where do you live again? What kind of prices?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

i live in southern california. was at another one today and they had the black magic metal polish, megs hot shine tire gel kit, turtle wax platinum liquid wax, megs 2pk large foam yellow applicators (marine line), mothers showtime qd & paste wax, and a few other things. the prices on some of the stuff wasn`t bad, the nxt 2.0 paste was $8. i guess it may be worth it to some, but maybe not for others...

Dan
05-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Just went to my local BL... some notable items:

Mothers Carnauba (Step 3) $9 - Very underrated wax, great shine, good durability

Mother`s Cleaner Paste -$6

NXT-Paste $8

ICE Paste $5 (some love this, some hate it)

TW Platinum Paste or Liquid $6 - great stuff, hard to believe it comes from TW.

Also had lots of tire shine Gels and sprays. This is the most stocked I`ve seen BL for car detailing supplies.

imported_truzoom
05-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Great. Now I have to go to Big Lots because the curiosity is going to kill me if I never go check...

Mostly looking for NXT Paste as I really think it`s a great sealant.

:rockon:

Dan
10-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Anyone been lately? I might have to swing by...Meg`s discontinued NXT wash in 64oz. I am hoping they show up at BL, everywhere else is dried up and its the only soap that works well (and is cheap) with hardwater.

Scottwax
10-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Big Lots near me has some gems from time to time.