PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick`s Day Sale & Free Green Mega-Plush

Pages : [1] 2

Poorboy
03-13-2006, 10:18 PM
For St. Patrick`s Day when everyone is Irish, Poorboy`s World will be adding a FREE GREEN Mega-Plush microfiber cloth with every order shipped Thursday & Friday, March 16th & 17th. For orders over $150 a FREE six pack of GREEN Mega-plush will be thrown in. Staying with the spirit of the day, all GREEN bottles of Spray & Gloss (which smells like Key Lime Pie ..right Groebuck;) ) will be 20% off and all GREEN microfiber (mega-plush, work towels, & velvet smooth glass towels will be 25% off!!! :D

Happy St. Patrick`s Day to all ....:bigups

Excluded items: 12 packs of microfiber, velvet smooth glass kit(3 mf and S&W), and 5 gallon pails of Spray & Gloss

All orders must be e-mailed to poorboysworld@optonline.com or by pm on either Thursday or Friday (yes it`s posted early)
Actual shipping will be calculated, so please include full address, as well as an e-mail address for paypal request.
(no you don`t have to have a paypal account to use paypal, they also accept credit cards)
ps ..we have just started using a virtual terminal and can now accept credit cards via pm, e-mail , or phone :)

Sale will end on Friday 4pm EDST ...NO EXCEPTIONS

97F1504x4
03-13-2006, 10:30 PM
SWEET!

Richard

Poorboy
03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
The Towels are all folded and ready to be packed :)

onemeanmachine
03-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Darnit Poorboy, you just had to mention Key Lime Pie, now I`m hungry! Hmm....well I already have a bunch of PB MF`s.....But maybe, just maybe "someone" might "misplace" some of them so that I have to buy more....hmm.....oh and S&G too!

Beemerboy
03-16-2006, 10:25 AM
your killing me Steve! all I need is spray & wipe and NOT 150 bucks worth either......who told me to buy a black car again?

Mr. Clean
03-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks Steve for continuing what now must be the Poorboy`s St. Paddy`s Day tradition. I enjoyed the fun last year, no reason to miss out this year. :)

lazyfong
03-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Time to find out what I need to order and I will be sending out a email!

mgm2003
03-16-2006, 10:18 PM
The green towels work better (LOL). -Just kidding Steve. I just placed my order. They are EXCELLENT MF`s, and I`m not passing this deal up!!!!

Poorboy
03-17-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses...:howdy

BTW ...if you are ordering only products that are not on sale (S&G , green mf) then just use our site ordering page http://www.poorboysworld.com/order.htm and the free green mega-plush(s) will be automatically put in your order :)

Poorboy
03-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Whew...sale is over and packages are on their way...

thanks to all and a very Happy St. Patrick`s Day !! :howdy

doublel
03-18-2006, 08:41 AM
For the Easter sale will it be pinks, purples, blues or perhaps all three ? :howdy

Mr. Clean
03-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Whew...sale is over and packages are on their way...

thanks to all and a very Happy St. Patrick`s Day !! :howdy

Thank you for the offer. Very timely turnaround on your part, received my shipping confirmation shortly after the closing of the sale. <insert thumbsup smilie here>

Mr. Clean
03-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Thank you for the offer. Very timely turnaround on your part, received my shipping confirmation shortly after the closing of the sale. <insert thumbsup smilie here>

And shipment received :bigups

97F1504x4
03-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Got my order today. Steve Thanks for the S&G sample it smells like Lemon Pledge to me and my wife. I look forward to trying it out. She liked the green towels as well.

Richard

Lwnwookie
03-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Got mine today also, I gotta make another soon though, I forgot to order some Natty`s.