PDA

View Full Version : Eagle 1 Tire Shine & Pad

glen22
03-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Just used these two for the first time this weekend and thought if anybody was wondering if this tire pad is worth it? Well I am here to say that I thought it was great! Also the EAGLE1 TIRE SHINE looks great.
I went out in the garage this morning knowing my daughter drove in the rain lastnight and the tires look great. If you really like shinny maybe its not for you but I like shine but not real shinny. http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e264/ZINFANDEL/IMG_1298.jpg

audiboy
03-12-2006, 09:48 AM
That`s what I used to use. Too much sling IMO. Other than that, I really liked it.

97F1504x4
03-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Just used these two for the first time this weekend and thought if anybody was wondering if this tire pad is worth it? Well I am here to say that I thought it was great! Also the EAGLE1 TIRE SHINE looks great.
I went out in the garage this morning knowing my daughter drove in the rain lastnight and the tires look great. If you really like shinny maybe its not for you but I like shine but not real shinny. http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e264/ZINFANDEL/IMG_1298.jpg

I see nothing. If however you are refering to the curved foam applicators i agree they work very well.

Richard

SNike05
03-12-2006, 12:14 PM
That`s what I used to use. Too much sling IMO. Other than that, I really liked it.

A thin coat using an applicator fixes that problem for me. If I spray it on or put a thick coat I always get sling.

I love the high gloss look. I made a thread last season about tire dressings with gloss Eagle one was one of the top three I tried that gave amazing gloss. I also like Turtle Wax Wet`n Black which gives the same gloss but has an amazing smell. NXT is the number one but its an aerosol and $$ which I don`t like.

EDIT: I just found out that NXT is coming in a spray now thats good.

audiboy
03-12-2006, 12:28 PM
I`m a big fan of a matte finish. That`s why I use Shining Monkey No Spitting Tire Shine.