PDA

View Full Version : Help finding an electric pressure washer for use with foam lance?

Nopstnz8
04-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Hey guys... So I ordered a MTM foam lance that should be here in a few days, and can`t wait to use it, but I need a pressure washer to mate it to. I`m looking an electric pressure washer, but am having trouble figuring out what to buy? I have a $200 gift card on Amazon and would highly prefer to buy it there. My budget is around the price of the gift card, but if I have to, I can pitch in a little money for a better one, but realistically no more than $300 max, and it needs to be REALLY good for me to justify that. Haha.

Now I`m confused what I need to be looking for... Everyone says gpm is the most important, like you need at least 2gpm to get really thick foam, but from what I`m looking at for electric pw`s, even closer to $300 range, I can`t really find any near 2gpm. They`re more like 1.5 and lower. Am I going to have to go for a gas one?

If someone could help me find one, I`d greatly appreciate it so I can order this ASAP as I need it later this week. Thanks.

BTW... What`s the deal with karchers? A lot of people stay to steer clear of them for reliability problems, yet others say they`re pretty good? I`m confused. Lol

Nopstnz8
04-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Hmm... How about this one?

Amazon.com: Rockford CPU0207 2,000 PSI 1.6 GPM Electric Pressure Washer: Patio, Lawn & Garden (http://www.amazon.com/Rockford-CPU0207-Electric-Pressure-Washer/dp/B0050B34U2/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1333351000&sr=8-9)