PDA

View Full Version : My latest article covering the DuPont Registry feature and other accomplishments

MarcHarris
03-30-2012, 03:37 PM
DI Bloggers Receive More National Attention – Detailed Image (http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/di-bloggers-receive-more-national-attention/)

I`d like to give a special thank you to the autopia.org community which helped "raise me" and has provided a ton of support, knowledge, and ideas over these last few years of professional detailing. I learned a ton from this site and the outstanding members here, and the success of those that either started on, or started learning on autopia.org is proof that the information you find here is top notch and beneficial to hobbyists and professionals alike.

Jamie 80
03-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Very cool and well said! Congrats.-Jamie

David Fermani
03-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Excellent article Marc! Thanks for giving props to Autopia as it`s been the launching pad for so many talented individuals.

C. Charles Hahn
03-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Very nice, Marc!

derek37
03-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Way to go Marc! Keep the Faith. Way to represent the Great Lake State.

togwt
03-31-2012, 03:20 AM
Chances are you`ll learn something and advance your knowledge of detailing with Autopia.

But just reading will not improve your detailing skills, lead to a successful business or change your life. Applying what you learn from it, however, will. That`s where your commitment comes in - you need to make a commitment to yourself right now that you will take action on what you learn.

MarcHarris and mamy like him are proof of this commitment ...never stop learning

gmblack3
03-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Marc, So happy for your success!

Greg Nichols
04-01-2012, 11:37 PM
NICE!

Cheers,

GREG