PDA

View Full Version : which one should i get Swissvax or zymol??

maxdetail
02-29-2012, 04:01 PM
I wanted to get a wax that is good and long lasting but not sure which one to get.. Should i get swissvax samurai or mirage? or zymol japon or titanium or concours? Please anyone chip in their experience on these waxes.

Thanks,

Chuan

Dan
02-29-2012, 04:34 PM
For durability, I think Zymol Glasur is a good bet. I haven`t heard anyone say anthing negative about it, durable and good looks.

David Fermani
02-29-2012, 05:14 PM
If you`re after durability, why not use one of the products you re-sell?

MichaelM
02-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Zing!!!!!!

maxdetail
02-29-2012, 05:58 PM
If you`re after durability, why not use one of the products you re-sell?

Yea, I am using the products am reselling as well.. just that I would like to get some high end waxes for my clients, just an optional choices for them to choose but will continue to use the products i am reselling for all my clients. thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Chuan

maxdetail
02-29-2012, 05:59 PM
For durability, I think Zymol Glasur is a good bet. I haven`t heard anyone say anthing negative about it, durable and good looks.

Heard a lot about the zymol glasur.. might consider that.

DM101
02-29-2012, 07:35 PM
I would go for ZYMOL CONCOURS GLAZE WAX ..... I have heard a lot of good reviews from it.

umi000
02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
I recently treated myself to some Glasur - very highly regarded over on Detailing World.

LobsterClaws
03-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Neither. Polish Angel Concours De Beauty.

http://www.polishangel.net/images/concoursdebeauty12.jpg

DM101
03-01-2012, 06:52 AM
I would like to compare it with my Vintage.

cobraa
03-01-2012, 11:19 AM
but polishangel only speak german... lol! hard to get.

Ease of use: Swissvax

Look: I think they both give good look

Durability: Shield vs titanium. Shield last longer. Glasur vs saphir ? pretty much the samething.

Prize-wise: zymol wins it.

LobsterClaws
03-01-2012, 02:18 PM
I would like to compare it with my Vintage.

PA`s concours de beauty compares to zymol`s concours.

Zymol`s Vintage would compare to PA`s Platinum Skyfly.

Glasur would compare to PA`s Passion de majeste.

But yeah, it`s super hard to get. Have to go thru Mint Valeting their UK distributor.

I think their wax is excellent and is on par if not a tad above Zymol (Have only used the concours de beauty), but would have to pass on their Glissante Shampoo. (But to be honest, after discovering CG`s Maxi Suds II out of a foam cannon, while adding some of their butter wet wax in your wash bucket, makes all other shampoo`s obsolete in my book, IMO. (Plus I`m a sucker for anything that smells like cherries!) :chuckle: