PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Feeler: 64gb 3g Ipad2 in white

Pages : [1] 2

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
02-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Was purchased on 1/30/12 and went directly into the below case that fully encloses the entire unit including the screen and I was wearing MF gloves when I put it into the case so, device has never been touched. Sale price $675

I have all original packaging and when repackaged if I were to tell you it was brand new/never used you would not know otherwise.

Any interest?

https://store.griffintechnology.com/...urvivor-ipad-2

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
02-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Will entertain offers of $600

Jason

Thomas Dekany
02-29-2012, 11:12 PM
Why are you selling it? How much did you pay?

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Why are you selling it? How much did you pay?

I paid $870..

I am selling for a couple reasons...1) money for new device 2) I am setting up a dedicated home media server so I don`t need the 64gb memory...

Jason

Dan
03-01-2012, 08:16 AM
Throw it up on ebay, once the 3`s are out, the value is going to TANK. As soon as the 2`s came out, the 1`s were worth 1/2. It`ll be gone in 3 days on ebay.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Throw it up on ebay, once the 3`s are out, the value is going to TANK. As soon as the 2`s came out, the 1`s were worth 1/2. It`ll be gone in 3 days on ebay.

Hi Dan: I have a feeling that the 2`s wont tank in price as much as the 1`s just because there was SUCH a huge advancement between the 1 & 2.... IMO the 1 should not have even been released... Speculation is that the 3 will have incremental enhancements and not the radical upgrade that the 2 offered.... Of course, at this point it is all speculation but that is my feeling on the subject

Thx man!

Dan
03-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi Dan: I have a feeling that the 2`s wont tank in price as much as the 1`s just because there was SUCH a huge advancement between the 1 & 2.... IMO the 1 should not have even been released... Speculation is that the 3 will have incremental enhancements and not the radical upgrade that the 2 offered.... Of course, at this point it is all speculation but that is my feeling on the subject

Thx man!

Perhaps, like you say its all speculation, but the screen on the 3 is supposed to be out of this world. Anyway, good luck with the sale!

C. Charles Hahn
03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Perhaps, like you say its all speculation, but the screen on the 3 is supposed to be out of this world. Anyway, good luck with the sale!

Of course part of that depends on the whole ordeal with ProView in China screaming about copyright infringement on the iPad name ( :rolleyes: )

When are the 3s coming out, anyway?

Ben@3D
03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Sorry, I just dont subscribe to the iWorld. No ipad, iphone, itunes for me. :decision:

Having said that, the screen on the ipad 3 looks like a 40 hour correction with a nice layer carnauba put over it.

If only you could install android on it. :becky:

Ben@3D
03-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Hrm...actually you can....

How to install Android on your iDevice | Android on iPhone, iPad and iPod | How To guide | Tips for Technology (http://tips4tech.net/2011/05/how-to-install-android-on-your-idevice-android-on-iphone-ipad-and-ipod-how-to-guide/)

David Fermani
03-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Sorry, I just dont subscribe to the iWorld. No ipad, iphone, itunes for me. :decision:

If only you could install android on it. :becky:

I bet that attitude doesn`t get real far with Tunch seeing that he`s an I-O-holic?

Ben@3D
03-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I bet that attitude doesn`t get real far with Tunch seeing that he`s an I-O-holic?

Probably been keeping me from a raise. Or at least a hand-me-down phone. :lol:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Main reason why I wanted to transition to the ipad3 that is supposed to drop on 3/7 is due to the better camera. I don`t take many pictures with my iPad camera but when I do the pictures are always sub par...only way to get a decent picture out of the thing is when running an HDR app.

I have ultimately decided to keep my ipad2 and to get a Canon 60d instead :)

Jason

C. Charles Hahn
03-04-2012, 10:45 AM
I have ultimately decided to keep my ipad2 and to get a Canon 60d instead :)

Jason

Excellent choice. Save yourself a little money and pick up a refurbished one, that`s what I did when I picked up my 60D, and it was completely indistinguishable from a brand new camera.

Canon Direct Store- EOS 60D EF-S 18-135mm IS Lens Kit Refurbished (http://shop.usa.canon.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10051_276389_-1)

The extra savings will leave you enough to pick up a 50mm f/1.8 prime lens for it.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
03-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Charlie: I actually already pulled the trigger on the body... It`s amazing!