PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running a business out of their home?

Pages : 1 [2]

MeticulousTX
04-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Last month, I had a new customer who needed work done on his Audi RS4. He dropped it off, Sunday 8am. I drove him back home in my 90 Bronco. I had called him Sunday night letting him know it would need to become a 2-day detail. He was actually glad it was getting more attention, then let me know that I was to drive it to him in the morning and he would give me a ride back home. I once detailed a silver C6 vettewhose owners told me to park it in the driveway and leave the key under the floor mat, paid in advance.

So it seems to me that most customers are trusting with their vehicles, so I doubt the fact that it being detailed in a garage in a biggie. My garage is not the gratest and customers don`t see to mind.

Happy detailing!

Nth Degree
04-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Yeah. I have customers who leave me to work in their garage for the day with the house open for me to have access to bathroom or refrigerator if necessary. Sometimes they aren`t even home by the time I leave. I assume my reputation of quality and integrity is why the majority of my business comes from referrals.