PDA

View Full Version : Your best glass polish?

cobraa
02-20-2012, 03:00 PM
I tried Duragloss, the mint smell is quite nice but it`s only 8oz.. I tried the DP glass polish, 16oz is better than 8oz but the smell is not at nice but it does perform pretty much the same.

What is your favorite glass polish before applying aquapel? I would prefer a +32oz size.

I heard UNO can be used as a glass polish but right now I`m having a huge problem with the formula v4 and I don`t think the performance is here at the moment.

Legacy
02-20-2012, 03:18 PM
You can get Duragloss Nu Glass by the gallon.
I tried Duragloss, the mint smell is quite nice but it`s only 8oz.. I tried the DP glass polish, 16oz is better than 8oz but the smell is not at nice but it does perform pretty much the same.

What is your favorite glass polish before applying aquapel? I would prefer a +32oz size.

I heard UNO can be used as a glass polish but right now I`m having a huge problem with the formula v4 and I don`t think the performance is here at the moment.

imported_WCD
02-20-2012, 03:21 PM
One Grand`s Glass Polish. Once had Opti-Coat shoot out of the syringe by accident and land on the glass...and dry!

The polish, by hand, took it off. Always wanted to buff glass with it, but never go around to having time.

jmsc
02-20-2012, 04:38 PM
There ain`t many to choose from but Autoglym or Zaino for me. Been using them for the last 5-6 years. Both work well outside or inside, easy to use on/off but don`t over-apply or you`ll get some dust.

Lowejackson
03-01-2012, 02:39 PM
There ain`t many to choose from but Autoglym or Zaino for me. Been using them for the last 5-6 years. Both work well outside or inside, easy to use on/off but don`t over-apply or you`ll get some dust.

Autoglym seem to have altered their advice for the Glass Polish, they now suggest to keep working it until it has nearly all gone and then give a quick wipe. I recently tried this and it seem to work well for me, plus almost no dust

DM101
03-01-2012, 03:42 PM
If you are washing the car Bon-Ami found at grocery stores cleans everything off your windshield.