PDA

View Full Version : other then detailing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

CalgaryDetail
03-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I was wondering what people do for hobbies and work outside of detailing..
Me im a full time accounting student, i train for TaeKwon-Do at least 5 days a week, and ofcourse detail with every last minute of spare time. How bout you?

Jngrbrdman
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Since I can`t do much detailing between October and April I do a lot of graphic design work. The rest of the time I am a corporate trainer during the day and spend a lot of time with my son after work while my wife is at work.

Brenton
03-09-2006, 06:39 PM
I`m a theologian. I teach at the local university, and research and write. I`m also working on a novel (actually working on it, unlike other novels I was `working on`).

Beemerboy
03-09-2006, 06:41 PM
I work as a business consultant for companies looking to improve their sales staffs phone skills.....I work out 5 days week at the gym, and race bicycles in the summer months...other than they I spend allot time detailing and time riding around in the clean car with the family

BLUELINE 1
03-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I`m a police officer and have been working for the local sheriff`s office for eleven years. I`m currently assigned to an office job where I investigate hit and run accidents along with accidents where a fatality is involved. When I`m not detailing on my off time I`m at the local boxing club where my 15 year old son takes boxing lessons. When I can find the time for me I play a round of golf.

Beemerboy
03-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I`m a police officer and have been working for the local sheriff`s office for eleven years. I`m currently assigned to an office job where I investigate hit and run accidents along with accidents where a fatality is involved. When I`m not detailing on my off time I`m at the local boxing club where my 15 year old son takes boxing lessons. When I can find the time for me I play a round of golf.

BLUE

Very cool!

LikeaRock
03-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Well this takes up a lot of our time from March to October :)

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/LikeaRock14/220521.jpg

I hope you guys know what this is ;)

And I also like goofing around with home/car audio, golf when I can, run when I can, and other stuff. I`m young and full of energy, I need to take advantage of it while I can, haha

JaredPointer
03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I like to mountian bike, although I`m not as "into it` as I used to be. I also like sport shooting - clays, traps, etc.

audiboy
03-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I`m an aircraft mechanic for the Air Force. Work takes up quite a bit of time and detailing seems to take the rest of my time up, so I don`t have many other hobbies.

SilverLexus
03-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I work on "live to 2 track" recordings, mostly of classical, jazz, and bluegrass. Often record in high resolution audio at a multiple of what is on a typical CD.

Beemerboy
03-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I`m an aircraft mechanic for the Air Force. Work takes up quite a bit of time and detailing seems to take the rest of my time up, so I don`t have many other hobbies.

I was a C130 AC mechanic in the AF that was in 1974....wow that`s been a while

CharlesW
03-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Well this takes up a lot of our time from March to October :)

http://chevytruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/LikeaRock14/220521.jpg

I hope you guys know what this is ;)

And I also like goofing around with home/car audio, golf when I can, run when I can, and other stuff. I`m young and full of energy, I need to take advantage of it while I can, hahaLiving less than 50 miles from Knoxville Raceway, I wouldn`t admit it if I didn`t.:)
It probably takes most of your money, too.:)

Charles

audiboy
03-09-2006, 09:30 PM
I was a C130 AC mechanic in the AF that was in 1974....wow that`s been a while

That`s what I work on too. Considering where I`m at, there is a great chance I`ve worked on the same aircraft you have.....just 30 years after you.

GregCavi
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Other than detailing I love being with my girlfriend, Alyssa, playing guitar, and hanging out with other musician buddies. I also go to school, but dont enjoy it much lol.

Greg

shineycar
03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
nothing real exciting here, im a construction worker in a union(insulators). mainly work in aep power plants around the eastern states and out as far as indiana..
just detailing mainly the ole ladys suv and my truck. do some detailing on weekends in the summer months for other people.. detailing is more of an addiction for me!! lol since finding this site, at least i know im not alone..