PDA

View Full Version : Good leather cleaner and conditioner for commercial use

DutrowLLC
02-13-2012, 10:29 PM
Trying to re-vamp and update our services.

Currently we clean leather with 8:1 diluted woolite and condition leather with Lexol.

I`m would like to know what the current industry standard for leather cleaning and conditioning is in a commercial environment?

For a product to be good for a commercial environment, these traits are helpful:

* Can get reasonable bulk discounts for buying by quantities of a gallon or more

* Doesn`t require that it be left to set for overnight or a long period of time (need to get the car done, and get out)

I was looking into Leatherette, but it seems to fail on both those benchmarks. I also strongly suspect that there are alternatives out there that work just as well, but are much cheaper.

What would be the current industry standard for leather cleaning and conditioning in a commercial environment?

Thanks!

jfelbab
02-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Trying to re-vamp and update our services.

Currently we clean leather with 8:1 diluted woolite and condition leather with Lexol.

I`m would like to know what the current industry standard for leather cleaning and conditioning is in a commercial environment?

For a product to be good for a commercial environment, these traits are helpful:

* Can get reasonable bulk discounts for buying by quantities of a gallon or more

* Doesn`t require that it be left to set for overnight or a long period of time (need to get the car done, and get out)

I was looking into Leatherette, but it seems to fail on both those benchmarks. I also strongly suspect that there are alternatives out there that work just as well, but are much cheaper.

What would be the current industry standard for leather cleaning and conditioning in a commercial environment?

Thanks!

Why not Leather Masters Protection Cream. It`s available in liter sizes and a little goes a long way. Besides offering an excellent appearance, its fast drying and one of the few products that inhibits dye transfers.