PDA

View Full Version : Intro to forum-New member-HELLO!

giasmobile
03-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself to this informative web site here for you enthusiasts as well as detailing professionals like myself. :howdy

Been in business in the detailing industry for twenty-five years (Dad had fixed location detailing business here on Long Island, NY for over forty-five years). I`ve pretty much seen everything and have worked with all types of paints (Laquer, enamel, clear-coat etc...)

I`ve designed and made a great mobile work trailer for my company (See my web site for photo`s).

Mobile is the way to go!

I`ve also been involved with the Professional Detailers Technicians association which is growing and needs members!

They are a great association! JOIN THE PDTA!

I have volunteered my efforts in helping the association with there OSHA needs. If any members are in need in guidance as to compliance with OSHA please feel free to reach out to me.

Also, please see my recent postings at "edited due to comercial content" as well as my recent article on OSHA which is in the March 2006 issue of "Professional Car Wash & Detailing magazine.

I look forward to conversing with you exchanging valuable information with all in this great detailing industry!

Beemerboy
03-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the site from Sonoma County CA

That`s quite an impressive resume!

cwcad
03-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the site!!

I have not ...yet...looked at your site. But look forward to it. Always nice to have new members especially experienced ones!!

CalgaryDetail
03-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the site its always nice to have another pro, also im sure youll end up learning more then you thought, i know I did.
Welcome and enjoy

Hawaiianelement
03-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Welcome and aloha from Hawaii. good to have you .

97F1504x4
03-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Hello and Welcome

RIchard

jaybs02
03-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome from LI resident

nyc_medic
03-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Welcome.