PDA

View Full Version : Detaler needed for new car in Cambria, CA (SLO)

kiva
02-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi Folks

My mother lives in Cambria, CA (yes, I think they retired there to guarantee all the kids would visit). For those that don`t know, Cambria is about 45min outside San Luis Obispo, on the coast.

She just took delivery of a Subaru Outback Limited. She is so impressed with how my cars look (thanks Mose Auto Detailing of Sacramento, CA - found via Autopia.org) that she wants to get hooked up with a detailer in her area. She needs an initial detail, inspection of the paint, any correction, etc. Then, she`ll need regular servicing as well as some education on how to properly care for her car (though I can help her with that as well). She may even sign up for a washing service.

I`ve seen a couple of threads on detailers in SLO, but they all reference people from outside the area that would come to town. Is that the best way to proceed? She has no problem going to SLO for a day to get her car detailed, but, I`m sure, would prefer somebody come to her.

Anyway..suggestions? The only SLO name from the other thread was Mark Zamzow. However, there was no contact info listed.

Thanks!

matt