PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Black Toyota Corolla severe scratch removal - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL

Garry Dean
01-25-2012, 04:55 PM
My girlfriends car...

This is what happens when you back into a tree...

I finally "had" to find some time to detail her car...

It was getting gross anyways, but too bad she didnt see the tree that was IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARKING LOT!

Check out the vid...

2010 Black Toyota Corolla Detail severe scratch removal carnauba wax Garry Dean Tampa, FL Premium Custom Detailing M101 M105 D300 BMW Mercedes Ferrari - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ol_ccg0Qo)

Thanks for watching!

C. Charles Hahn
01-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Somewhere in the world, somebody just searched YouTube for "Ferrari Enzo" and is now watching a Toyota Corolla video. :rofl

Nicely done, sir! The secret sauce is looking good.

someidiot
01-25-2012, 05:57 PM
dude that paint is looking absolutely dripping wet. nice job on that wax

Garry Dean
01-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Somewhere in the world, somebody just searched YouTube for "Ferrari Enzo" and is now watching a Toyota Corolla video. :rofl

Nicely done, sir! The secret sauce is looking good.

It sure is! Thanks bro!

dude that paint is looking absolutely dripping wet. nice job on that wax

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! This formulation is awesome! Thanks!

MarcHarris
01-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Pretty impressive to see that scratch gone. It looks pretty shallow, but I didn`t think it`d turn around to be nearly 100% perfect (except the edges of the bumper). Very nice!

Garry Dean
01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Pretty impressive to see that scratch gone. It looks pretty shallow, but I didn`t think it`d turn around to be nearly 100% perfect (except the edges of the bumper). Very nice!

It was definately not super deep, but some ares were worse than others. Im happy with how it turned out. Thank you, Sir.