PDA

View Full Version : Need Everyones Help PLEASE

sullysdetailing
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
As some of you know that have been keeping up with my build thanks to Lashway Motorsports I have swapped a 5.3L LSx into my truck. Built Thread Here: Project: X-Raided - LS1TECH (http://ls1tech.com/forums/florida-members/1469089-project-x-raided.html)

We’ll the truck is almost complete. Just have a little more wiring to do and have Josh@Lashway tuen the truck.

My plans with the truck now is to lower it and make it an all out street truck. I have found a nice set of wheels from Cor Wheels and have entered there wheel contest. The contest ends 2/29/12. It would be a huge help if everyone can vote for my truck. You can vote for the truck here: Shawn Sullivan in COR Forged: Enter for your chance to WIN a FREE set of 20 (http://bit.ly/xtUmT6)

Once you vote for the truck they try to get you to fill out this forum but at the bottom there is an option to skip it. So skip it so it doesn’t spam you.

I am trying to make my truck look like this street raider but better. I am going to lower the truck but a set of Cipher Cor Wheels in Black, coilovers in the front, drop shackles in the rear, custom roll pan in the rear (no exhaust holes), paint the truck red (same as the G8), and gloss black roof and emblems.

Mods Include:

5.3L LSx (Thanks to Kyle@BMR

Pacesetter Header (Thanks to Ollie@Lashway for customizing them)

Custom Harness

2000 PCM

228/228 Cam

LS1 Intake Manifold

LS1 Fuel Rails

LS1 Injectors

Ported LS1 TB (Thanks to Ollie@Lashway for Porting it)

Custom Cat-Back (Made by Lashway)

Custom Gauge Cluster (Thanks to Ollie@Lashway)

Custom Dyno Tune (Josh@Lashway)

I would like to thank everyone that has put a lot of blood sweat and tears into this truck: Erik@Lashway, Ollie@Lashway, Mike@SuperiorAutoDesign, Kris@SuperiorAutoDesign,

Big thanks to Lashway for all the hook ups and Kyle@BMR for the motor and heads.

This truck will be roaming the street of South Florida any day now.

PS you can vote once every 24 hours

Thanks guys