PDA

View Full Version : February`s duPont Registry - Elite Detailer Alliance

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ben@3D
01-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Congrats to several Autopian`s who made it into February`s duPont Registry as the Top Detailer`s in the Industry!

:clap::clap2::hail::usa2:

"There are detailers, and then there are these guys" - Thomas L. duPont

The List Features:

Auto Concierge - California (North)

Glistening Perfection - California (South)

Marino Detailing - Florida

Detailed Designs - Georgia

Autolavish - Michigan

Street Dreams Detail - New Jersey

Presidential Details - Pennsylvania

Tru Shine - Tennessee

Reflections Detailing of Utah - Utah

Metropolitan Detail - Washington

Congrats to all those that made it into the magazine! You guys rock! :xyxthumbs

http://www.autopia.org/3dimages/dupont1.JPG

http://www.autopia.org/3dimages/dupont2.JPG

C. Charles Hahn
01-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Congrats guys! Well deserved indeed!

Greg Nichols
01-09-2012, 07:35 PM
I love it!

Cheers,

GREG

gmblack3
01-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Congrats to all!

Tru_Shine
01-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Whoa? how come no one told me about this? :D

Garry Dean
01-09-2012, 08:49 PM
What does it take to make that list?

Do they contact you and follow you around to see you work or do they get on the good ole boy bandwagon and ask a detailer to recommend a friend?

However they do it congrats to those who made the list!

DetailersDomain
01-09-2012, 09:04 PM
congrats guys

CGdetailing
01-09-2012, 09:12 PM
congrats everyone

CTSV
01-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Whoa? how come no one told me about this? :D

rattling my brain here..

How long a drive/ flight is Knoxville to suffolk?

David Fermani
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Congradulations to all who made the list. Great advertisement. This is truly a 1 of a kind accomplishment that will certainly earn you bragging rights for years to come. :bow Hopefully this will have even a greater influence on the integrity of high end detailing and it`s impact on a wider arena within the automotive community. :goodjob

Do they contact you and follow you around to see you work or do they get on the good ole boy bandwagon and ask a detailer to recommend a friend?

I too would like to know. But, like many things in the business world, it`s not always what you do or how great you do it, it`s who you know. (not at all saying that this group of detailers are not world class) What I find interesting is the entrant from Florida whom I`ve never heard of prior to this? On his website he advertises "Concours Level" detailing @ $250 to boot! That`s a bargin for that level of work. Especially in this locale. I wonder how/why people such as Todd Helme & Richie Carbone were overlooked for the Floridian detailer? I certainly hope they were considered. Regardless, mega-kudos to all. Enjoy the fame. :2thumbs:

RenuAuto
01-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Congrats guys.

Tru_Shine
01-10-2012, 09:25 AM

All you have to do is bake some Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate chip cookies and take them to Mr. Dupont. It`s pretty much garunteed that you will get put on the list. :D

gmblack3
01-10-2012, 10:12 AM
All you have to do is bake some Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate chip cookies and take them to Mr. Dupont. It`s pretty much garunteed that you will get put on the list. :D

Question is....Can you bake those cookies while knocking out that finish? :juggle: We know you have the finish down. :waxing:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
01-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Congrats guys!

CosminTX
01-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Money talk !

great place to be !