PDA

View Full Version : Help Getting Karcher Foam Cannon Adapter

MusicMan
12-24-2011, 02:55 PM
I recently received a very kind early x-mas gift from a member on AG, a foam cannon! The only thing though, is that the adapter is for the wrong type of PW.

I have a Karcher X series (same attachment as the K series). I was wondering if anyone has a spare connector or can point me in the right direction as to where i can get one?

thanks

maxepr1
12-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Pressurewashersdirect.com or if your in a hurry you can try Grainger.

MusicMan
12-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Pressurewashersdirect.com or if your in a hurry you can try Grainger.

How do i know what adapter to get lol?

maxepr1
12-24-2011, 03:22 PM
What kind of threads are on the bottle? Then your hooking up to a Kracher. Go to there web site and select accessories and then Karcher and then male or female and then find the threads style you need. There only a couple of bucks. Or you can call AG and ask them if they sell the adapter for your app.

MusicMan
12-24-2011, 03:31 PM
What kind of threads are on the bottle? Then your hooking up to a Kracher. Go to there web site and select accessories and then Karcher and then male or female and then find the threads style you need. There only a couple of bucks. Or you can call AG and ask them if they sell the adapter for your app.

I know AG does but its like $15 plus shipping. I THINK this is the one i need MTM Hydro (http://www.web4biz.it/w4b.asp?ges=mtm&arc=fam&lng=eng&ope=list&cod=02) the "H" one, but i dont see how to order or price

Woody Wax
12-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Wills

While I’m not familiar with the X-series Karcher, if the fittings are the same for the K-series then yes the # H from MTM will fit it. (Bayonet style fitting)

Daniel

maxepr1
12-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Wills, check this out:Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapters @ Pressure Washers Direct.com - Pressure Washer Bayonet Adapters, Bayonet Adapter, Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapters, Pressure Washer Bayonet Adapter, Bayonet Adapters, Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapter, Adapter For Pres (http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/power/bayonet-pressure-washer-adapters.html) I think this what your looking for?

MusicMan
12-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Wills

While I’m not familiar with the X-series Karcher, if the fittings are the same for the K-series then yes the # H from MTM will fit it. (Bayonet style fitting)

Daniel

Hey Daniel, i thought it was...but i cant figure out how to order it or find the price!

Wills, check this out:Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapters @ Pressure Washers Direct.com - Pressure Washer Bayonet Adapters, Bayonet Adapter, Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapters, Pressure Washer Bayonet Adapter, Bayonet Adapters, Bayonet Pressure Washer Adapter, Adapter For Pres (http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/power/bayonet-pressure-washer-adapters.html) I think this what your looking for?

That might be it too but i cant see inside to see if it is the right size to fit the extension i have on the foam cannon right now. I wrote bill to see what he says...hopefully he`ll reply...

Jai-Ad
01-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi Wills - what brand is the foam nozzle? I`m assuming you`ve tried Bunnings already, but if you haven`t they`re worth a shot!

Let us know how you go.

MusicMan
01-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Wills - what brand is the foam nozzle? I`m assuming you`ve tried Bunnings already, but if you haven`t they`re worth a shot!

Let us know how you go.

Hey there,

i actually found someone who had a spare one laying around and sent it to me...works perfect now and the foam cannon kicks some for real lol. PWMall actually carries them too, as well as replacement bottles, siphon hoses and the 1/4" brass nipple needed fyi (if anyone else needs to get replacement parts).

David Fermani
01-10-2012, 05:21 PM

Let us know how you go.

Seeing that Bunnings is in Austrialia (where your IP is tracked to btw), why on earth would anyone on an American forum order from them? That`s a pretty stealthy assumption? :think2:beware