PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahah!! Does anyone else find this hillarious???

Jngrbrdman
12-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Santaquin man sends Lamborghini to tow yard hours after winning it | ksl.com (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=18580451&title=santaquin-man-sends-lamborghini-to-tow-yard-hours-after-winning-it)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I only laugh because his brother in law lives right across the street from me so I feel connected somehow. It`s a pretty sweet car for sure, but the fact it is green kind of makes it unappealing for me. If you have $400K for a car like this then you are going to get it in the color you want. I`d rather spend closer to $100k and get an `03 or something like that. They look the same. Anyway, on Saturday my neighbor was out there with him and came back showing me all sorts of pictures of his brother in law`s new hawtness. He had an offer to sell it for $230k already and he was going to take that. So the car was supposed to be sold next week, but now it is wrecked!! LOL

So here`s my question.... if a car is worth $380K and the best offer you can get on it is $230K right after you win it, then I wonder what kind of offers he`ll get for a wrecked one...? He said it was going to cost $20K just to register it. I know the article says it was insured, but my neighbor told me that he couldn`t get insurance on it because he didn`t have a perfect record. SHOCKER!! So whether or not it is actually insured or not is up in the air. It might be, but whoever stuck their neck out for him and put it on their policy just got boned hard core!! LMFAO!!!!

When will people realize that a supercar is not your Toyota Camry? It doesn`t handle like a normal car and it doesn`t behave like a normal car. This was the guy`s first time in a mid engine car and the first time he has ever driven anything with that much power. How stupid can you be? He could have been killed for crying out loud! If he would have hit a pot hole he could have flipped the car and rolled it. The stupidity just boggles the freaking mind. That stupidity is about to ruin him financially I`m afraid.

Ron Ketcham
12-21-2011, 12:11 PM
I have always found, for some strange reason, stupidity to be funny.

As long as it not me being stupid.

Grumpy

C. Charles Hahn
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Dopp, who also won $5,000 worth of driving lessons at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele County, says he`ll be more careful next time.

Should`ve taken the driving lessons BEFORE getting the car!

Dan
12-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I`m just too Autopian, I hate to see wrecked cars of any sort. I don`t even like crash up derbies.....

Jngrbrdman
12-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I`m just too Autopian, I hate to see wrecked cars of any sort. I don`t even like crash up derbies.....

Oh, you are missing out then! I love demolition derbies. I always try and find a car to sponsor. They let me polish up their heap and spray paint my logo all over it for $50 bucks. The guys that crash these kinds of things often have nicer vehicles they take care of safe in their garage. My brother and I had a car in demolition derbies for a couple of years. It was insane amounts of fun. I never drove in them, but I was happy as a clam in the pit trying to get the car running again between heats. It is just more fun than any mechanic should be allowed to have! :)

Jngrbrdman
12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Should`ve taken the driving lessons BEFORE getting the car!

Exactly what I told him! LOL I`m sure he is tired of hearing that.

He got info from the government that he would have to pay $100k for the income tax on this "prize", so he was never intending to keep it. He was ready to sell it as soon as it landed in his driveway. Now he`ll be lucky if he breaks even after paying the deductible for the repairs and everything on top of the huge huge hit he is going to take on reselling a previously wrecked high profile lambo. These things have enough issues with blowing up unexpectedly to risk buying one that has been in an accident. My bet is that he`ll make a deal with his insurance company to pay the tax on it and take the car off his hands. That`s what I hope happens anyway. He is not going to be able to come up with a hundred grand by April 15th otherwise. He is too ignorant about cars of this type to realize the gravity of what he did when he wrecked it.

If I was on the hook for a hundred grand either way, I would have been damn sure to not be trying to break this car in before it was sold. I would have polished the hell out of it for a couple days and enjoyed taking beauty shots of it, but I definitely wouldn`t have been doing any aggressive driving with it AT ALL.