PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss Superb Co.

boxcartommie22
12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
yesterday, i spoke to jerry at duragloss for some questions. i mentioned car quest didn`t have the product i wanted and was unable to get it..jerry said merry christmas form duragloss i will send you the products you need for a christmas gift no charge!!! needless to say, i was overwhelmed at the customer service from a company who cares for the people...this shows you that the caring of duragloss translates the goodness in their products..i love this company and their products..i consider duragloss a model for other corperations in this country..thankyou so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Dan
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Awesome! I love DG!

justin30513
12-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Duragloss has some great products. Nice to hear that their service is top notch as well.

JCturboT
12-20-2011, 08:38 PM
I have heard nothing but great things about Jerry and Duragloss as a Company.

Recently me Brother called Jerry and was curious about ordering some extra items from DG.

Jerry asked him several questions and actually talked him out of it and told him to use what he already had.

How many times has a company actually talked you out of buying one of their products?!

Jeff

imported_Larry A
12-20-2011, 10:02 PM
Jerry did the same thing for me a few years ago. I couldnt find 105, so he sent me a bottle for free. DG is a great company.God bless them.

nyakerz
12-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Jerry should know that I couldn`t find their products here in Manila. :grinno: Having a distributor that will not charge three times the US retail price (Yup, Megs`s!) will be great news for the detailers here, professional and weekend warriors. :smile: I love the 501. It cleans well, slick and pretty durable.