PDA

View Full Version : Problems Posting Pics

MusicMan
12-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Im not sure what has changed, but when i click the "Image" button up top and put in the URL of the photo i want to add, i keep getting an `invalid URL` message.

Then if i just use IMG brackets it shows as a link...am i doing something wrong?

never did this before. Before if i wanted to just post the same write up i did on another forum on here (or the other way around) i just go to edit mode, copy the write up and paste it here....what gives?

C. Charles Hahn
12-11-2011, 05:47 PM
I think it`s because you`re trying to hotlink here from the Autogeek Online gallery.... just a guess. They probably got tired of seeing their bandwidth linked on other forums and shut it down so you can only post AGO pics on AGO.

Get a Photobucket account or something, the problem will probably go away.

MusicMan
12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
I think it`s because you`re trying to hotlink here from the Autogeek Online gallery.... just a guess. They probably got tired of seeing their bandwidth linked on other forums and shut it down so you can only post AGO pics on AGO.

Get a Photobucket account or something, the problem will probably go away.

Ok thanks man. Are you like my guardian angle Charlie? Every question i post...boom you pop up with an answer :)

C. Charles Hahn
12-11-2011, 06:11 PM
LOL nah, just been a slow weekend :)