PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else playing Infinity Blade II?

Jngrbrdman
12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Damn, what a great game! I loved the first one and played the crap out of it. I still love it in fact. This new one that dropped last week is AWESOME though! If you have an iDevice (preferably an iPad because it kind of sucks on a tiny screen) then it is money well spent if you like games. The graphics are outstanding on this sucker. The storyline of this one is even better than the first one. Definitely something worth playing.

I was playing the iPad version of Modern Combat till this one came out. After you have beat it a couple times on all difficulties, it sort of becomes boring. The multiplayer part is probably the best, but I definitely needed a new game to play. This one is going to keep me distracted from doing any real work for a long time. :) Good thing too because it is cold and miserable outside (anytime it is cold I would call it miserable even if the sun is shining) so this is just what the doctor ordered.

Ben@3D
12-06-2011, 03:34 PM
There are other games being released right now? I cant pull myself away from Skyrim and Battlefield 3 at the moment. :bored:

Jngrbrdman
12-06-2011, 03:42 PM
I`ve heard those are pretty addictive too. My problem is that I`ve got an 8 year old who I don`t want playing those kinds of games just yet. So when I`m at home I can`t really play anything on the computer and I never really got into the other consoles. The iPad has some great games that I can play anywhere and pretty much satisfy my occasional need for random violence. ;) There was a time when I had to play an hour of GTA before going to bed just to relieve some tension after dealing with morons all day though... Then it went to Unreal Tournament and Half Life. Those are my main ones right now. I really love Half Life... That and the Portal games. I don`t mind if he plays Portal or Portal 2 with me. No humans are ever killed in it (as long as you can survive the mazes. lol)

nimilko
12-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Allow me to start out by saying, “p90x schedule (http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.me/) is the real deal. I’ve used it and women and countless other men – just like you and me – have graduated from the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Work outs. And these fitness exercises are extreme my friend, but – so long as you keep important play for three months – you can perform great results like us!”

`

Jngrbrdman
12-08-2011, 10:20 AM
It is a way fun game. They even have a small eBook on Amazon that is worth the $3 bucks to read. Really fascinating. They have done a great job expanding this storyline. The guy that wrote the book is the same guy who finished off Robert Jordan`s Wheel of Time series.

Ben@3D
12-08-2011, 01:24 PM
It is a way fun game. They even have a small eBook on Amazon that is worth the $3 bucks to read. Really fascinating. They have done a great job expanding this storyline. The guy that wrote the book is the same guy who finished off Robert Jordan`s Wheel of Time series.

Read the first 7 books of of the WoT series, but my interested started to wain after about book 5 for some reason...