PDA

View Full Version : vote for opti seal or upgp and why

imported_bomcar
12-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Hi all, I want to try wowa sealant , but still confuse to choose one of both .

Which one do you prefer and why. thanks

Dan
12-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Optiseal because:

-Doesn`t retain water (open a trunklid with UPGP and the water doesn`t all roll off)

-Cheaper

-More depth

-Looks better at various angles (UPGP has a narrow angle where it looks great)

-Works with just about any other wax or sealant

silkstone
12-03-2011, 02:45 AM
UPGP, Durability against water etching, has more of a gloss effect.

imported_bomcar
12-03-2011, 06:04 AM
the same score for upgp and opti seal .. hope you all have ever used both upgp and oos , so can give suggestion for me based on your experience . thanks

dervdave
12-03-2011, 08:19 AM
the same score for upgp and opti seal .. hope you all have ever used both upgp and oos , so can give suggestion for me based on your experience . thanks

I`ve used and still got both, you really can`t go wrong with either !

Dan
12-03-2011, 08:30 AM
How`s this... I`ve used both and gave away both bottles of UPGP. IMO the only advantage UPGP has is a slight edge in durability, but I would hope you aren`t using either for durability.

imported_bomcar
12-03-2011, 08:34 AM
I`ve used and still got both, you really can`t go wrong with either !

if you have to choose one, which one do you prefer ?

imported_bomcar
12-03-2011, 08:44 AM
How`s this... I`ve used both and gave away both bottles of UPGP. IMO the only advantage UPGP has is a slight edge in durability, but I would hope you aren`t using either for durability.

Thanks Dan , for your feedback.

Yes. I like the easy of use. But I know upgp and oos both is easy of use, so i will stick to one that has more advantage.

dervdave
12-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Theres nothing between them as stand alone sealants but to use with follow on products ie washes and waxes, I`d go with OS and the rest of the Optimum range, OID, OCW and ONR.

You can of course quite safely use these with Ultima as well

imported_bomcar
12-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Theres nothing between them as stand alone sealants but to use with follow on products ie washes and waxes, I`d go with OS and the rest of the Optimum range, OID, OCW and ONR.

You can of course quite safely use these with Ultima as well

Thank dervdave, I`ve got oid ocw and onr too in my arsenal