PDA

View Full Version : Need Top Notch Detroit Detail Shop

Anthony O.
11-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello,

We have a client who has moved to the Detroit area and is in need of an auto detailer. Not looking for a mobile detailer but a knowledgeable detailer with a shop who is capable of paint correction and also has experience with Opti-Coat application.

Please PM or reply here. Much appreciated.

Anthony

Ron Ketcham
11-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Classic Appreciation, Rochester, Mi, also has another shop.

You know or have heard of him, Greg Swett.

Don`t have his number handy, he`s been a successful full service detail shop operator for over 20 years.

Grumpy

VW 91
11-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Auto Lavish or Deep Gloss Auto Salon

mikenap
11-22-2011, 01:24 PM

+1 to this!

Leadfootluke
11-22-2011, 01:34 PM

x2

And David Fermani is now in Michigan near Detroit [or was scheduled to be 2 weeks ago].

C. Charles Hahn
11-22-2011, 02:49 PM
x2

And David Fermani is now in Michigan near Detroit [or was scheduled to be 2 weeks ago].

Yep, definitely go with AutoLAVISH (Marc Harris), or David Fermani, or Jason @ Deep Gloss Auto Salon.

Or if those guys are all too busy, tell him to come on up to Lansing where I am :)

David Fermani
11-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Hello,

We have a client who has moved to the Detroit area and is in need of an auto detailer. Not looking for a mobile detailer but a knowledgeable detailer with a shop who is capable of paint correction and also has experience with Opti-Coat application.

Please PM or reply here. Much appreciated.

Anthony

Hi Anthony! I actually just moved back to the Metro Detroit area & I`d love to help if it`s not too late. I think I know a thing or 2 about OC too! And, I have a fully heated shop to work in.

Don`t have his number handy, he`s been a successful full service detail shop operator for over 20 years.

Grumpy

I actually met with Greg`s partner Casey last week and toured their Birmingham shop. Going to be checking out their new facility in Rochester real soon too and might do a writeup here about it as well. Great group of guys! We discussed the whole coating trend and they actually didn`t have a clue about what it is. They`re big into the Ardex stuff. Here`s their new web-site: Welcome to Classic Appreciation World Class Auto Detailing (http://classicappreciation.com/)

C. Charles Hahn
11-28-2011, 10:28 PM
And, I have a fully heated shop to work in.

Dang, didn`t take you long!

David Fermani
11-28-2011, 10:35 PM
I can use the shop that my old business works out of.

Kevin Brown
11-28-2011, 10:59 PM
I like their website. :car:

C. Charles Hahn
11-28-2011, 10:59 PM
I can use the shop that my old business works out of.

Ah, gotcha.

safetyman2010
02-02-2012, 03:59 PM

Grumpy

Quoted for truth. Known Greg for 9 or 10 years and he runs a good operation. One of the best operators in the business anywhere

David Fermani
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
I went by his Birmingham location a few weeks back and visited Casey. Gave him a DA correction demo and showed him some different products such as OC & OS. Great shop! Need to visit Greg`s Rochester location next....

safetyman2010
02-02-2012, 08:02 PM
I went by his Birmingham location a few weeks back and visited Casey. Gave him a DA correction demo and showed him some different products such as OC & OS. Great shop! Need to visit Greg`s Rochester location next....

Yeah I am going to be going down to check out the new shop in Rochester soon - it looks amazing. Greg is seriously a sharp guy and a VERY good businessman. One of the nicest guys you`ll ever meet too - one of the best things that has happened to me in detailing was meeting Greg.