PDA

View Full Version : Hey, new to Autopia.

5.0GTCS
11-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey everyone, just dropping in saying hello. Not brand new to detailing but the technology and products have totally changed since I was into it last. Having some trouble catching on to new steps and which products to choose. I guess I`ll have to make a post adkinh about the different steps of paint care and which products to use and which go best for each step.

Seems like a ton of knowledgeable friendly people here and hoping to learn a lot and give back as much as I can!

tunch123
11-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Hey everyone, just dropping in saying hello. Not brand new to detailing but the technology and products have totally changed since I was into it last. Having some trouble catching on to new steps and which products to choose. I guess I`ll have to make a post adkinh about the different steps of paint care and which products to use and which go best for each step.

Seems like a ton of knowledgeable friendly people here and hoping to learn a lot and give back as much as I can!

Welcome,

I think you wont regret. Autopia.org is the most friendly and informative forum in the car care industry.

Hope you enjoy!

Brad B
11-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing from you. :)