PDA

View Full Version : ONR + Aquawax

extrabolts
11-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Getting colder outside, so time to move the washing operation into the garage. I`m definitely a suds guy - I like getting the buckets out and letting the kids run around while using regular car wash. But I have to say, I just did an ONR wash where I sprayed each panel with a couple of shots of Aquawax before drying and the car looks as good as it every has. Very slick surface. Bonus points: my garage smells great!

Phishy4
11-10-2011, 11:43 PM
ONR + Aquawax is a great combo and it`s tough to screw up really. I had some off and on luck with OCW (which I do feel looks better than AQW in the end) but I`ve always had really consistent results with AQW while using ONR. Hard to beat for how easy it is.

pwaug
11-10-2011, 11:50 PM
I`ve been adding 1 OZ of Aquawax to my ONR mix and it has been working great. (Scottwax`s idea)

Scottwax
11-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Actually, my idea was adding OCW, but Aquawax works fine too.

imported_Erik Mejia
11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Actually, my idea was adding OCW, but Aquawax works fine too.

I had a chance to try your method out and it worked well. The addition of OCW to ONR did leave a slicker finish than using ONR alone. Thanks for this advice. Always good to learn new uses for already good products.

Ch96067
11-12-2011, 04:11 AM
I am thinking of using the same combo at some point (ONR + AW) now that it`s getting colder. I just find not using the PW difficult especially when it comes to wheels.

extrabolts
11-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I am thinking of using the same combo at some point (ONR + AW) now that it`s getting colder. I just find not using the PW difficult especially when it comes to wheels.

Seal before winter with wheel armour, FK1000P, 476 - whatever you like, then you should just be able to wipe clean with ONR. Oh, and I aquawax my wheels too to keep them easy to clean