PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Remarks on Spray Nine Multi-Cleaner/Disinfectant

Lonnie
11-09-2011, 10:09 AM
I am looking for reviews/remarks on those of you who have used Permatex (Owned by Illinois Tool Works) Spray Nine Multi-Cleaner/Disinfectant.

I am not sure where within this forum I read about someone using it to clean a car interior that had a lot of mold growth in it.

I bought this cleaner because I was planning to use it around the house, especially in bathrooms, but if it can be used on cars, I`d like to here your car-care applications and results.

By the way, it on sale now at most Sherwin-Williams Paint stores. I just thought for about $6.00 it would be another "I`ll-try-this-to-see-if-it-works" cleaning product to have in my car-care chemicals "collection".

(NO, I am not related to Accumulator, but I guess I would admit to being an (slightly!) Obsessive-Compulsive Detailer (OCD) and Autopian subscriber)

SuperBee364
11-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Haven`t used it, but after doing a bit of searching on it, it sure looks promising...

tom p.
11-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Hmmm. Somebody did an extensive write up on de-molding an interior not too long ago. Maybe somebody else can reference it??

I use this flavor of Spray 9:

http://www.spraynine.com/media/products/images/26810_large11.jpg

They offer many other variants. I use this as a de-waxer. It really does a great job. I do use it around the house for various tasks. I like the stuff and get it in gallons from HD for short money.

tom p.
11-09-2011, 12:57 PM
#1 Rated Vinyl Cleaner by PowerBoat Reports & Top Rate General Cleaner by Practical Sailor!

Marine Spray Nine keeps your boat looking like new. A multi-purpose cleaner and disinfectant that works above and below deck. Marine Spray Nine kills germs, removes stains & yellowing and eliminates bacterial odors with little effort. Use regularly to control mold and mildew on vinyl, carpets and hard surfaces.

Marine Spray Nine reduces the risk of cross-infection killing bacteria and viruses including:

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus, Influenza A2 Virus, Common Flu A2 Virus, Avian Flu H3N2 Virus, Salmonella Choleraesuis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Hepatitis C Virus, Rhinovirus Type 37, Norwalk Virus, Herpes Simplex I and II, Poliovirus Type I, Rotavirus, MRSA, Streptococcus pyogenes, Shigella dysenteriae :drool:

Use on:

Boats, hulls, fiberglass, galleys, boat covers, jet skis, camping equipment, RV’s, trailers, personal watercraft, awnings, coolers, inflatables, life jackets, vinyl and bait buckets.

http://www.spraynine.com/media/products/images/26932_large.jpg

Bill D
11-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Quality product. I`d keep it in the arsenal. Also, I was very impressed with their Greez Off degreaser.