PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO! Me, at SEMA trying HD UNO for the first time.

Pages : [1] 2

Garry Dean
11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I just want to say thank you to Tonch, Ben, Juan, Barry, Thomas, and all of the other fine people who worked the 3D booth at SEMA last week. The after party was fantastic as well.

I am extremely impressed by the passion that Tonch has for detailing/products after all of those years in the industry. He is truly a class act.

They all seemed to love my Cord Control Clip. There was talk about them distributing it as well. Im excited about that.

Here is a video my girlfriend shot while I tried HD UNO for the first time. My initial thoughts are... WOW... I cannot wait to try this out in a real world setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbZVQ75pTjw

3D Products HD Car Care Booth at SEMA 2011 Garry Dean trying HD UNO for the first time Tampa, FL Premium Custom Detailing - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbZVQ75pTjw)

Thanks for watching!

C. Charles Hahn
11-08-2011, 12:12 PM
LOL @ Tunch.... "Yeah this is the guy who made the post on Autopia complaining about my cord in the video" :rofl

UNO is very impressive indeed. Did you get the chance to try out the new HD Finish as well?

Bill D
11-08-2011, 01:33 PM
I`m thinking of trying my handle again on my rotary, haven`t used it in forever, but after watching the video it looks like everything`s plenty easy to control. I was taught not to use it just for that reason but everything looked pretty smooth.

Garry Dean
11-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Charlie!

I did not have a chance to use Finish, but I believe I have some on the way! I will keep you all posted on my findings/opinions!

C. Charles Hahn
11-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Charlie!

I did not have a chance to use Finish, but I believe I have some on the way! I will keep you all posted on my findings/opinions!

Thanks Garry!

I`ll look forward to hearing your thoughts; I am probably going to get an order in soon as well, both for Finish and UNOv4, even though I`ve got a fair amount of the v3 left.

What can I say, I`m a compound/polish whore. :chuckle:

Brad B
11-08-2011, 03:04 PM
What is in the spray bottle with the green handle? Water?

Ben@3D
11-08-2011, 03:13 PM
What is in the spray bottle with the green handle? Water?

Its this magical formula we came up with. Works wonders. Its called HD Agua. Works great for making HD Uno last longer. :becky:

Brad B
11-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Its this magical formula we came up with. Works wonders. Its called HD Agua. Works great for making HD Uno last longer. :becky:

I`ll email you with my credit card number! :)

imported_Erik Mejia
11-08-2011, 04:41 PM

HD Agua? Looks like you guys released a whole bunch of products this year. LOL.

Garry Dean
11-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I`m thinking of trying my handle again on my rotary, haven`t used it in forever, but after watching the video it looks like everything`s plenty easy to control. I was taught not to use it just for that reason but everything looked pretty smooth.

I actually prefer the bail type handle the 9227 comes with to the side handle.

Tunch
11-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Great video Garry,

HD UNO v4 rocks.

Garry Dean
11-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Great video Garry,

HD UNO v4 rocks.

Thanks. We shall see when I get mine in the mail.

Ben@3D
11-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks. We shall see when I get mine in the mail.

Uno 4.0 samples work best with a few shots of Jager. :)

Garry Dean
11-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Uno 4.0 samples work best with a few shots of Jager. :)

Garry Dean turns into a wild man after a few shots of jager, lol. Me, jager shots, a buffer and your car are a big no no together!

David Fermani
11-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Great testimonial Garry on both UNO and the cord clip! Looks like you had a bunch of fun at the 3D booth!!

(p.s. - I embedded your video)