PDA

View Full Version : Alternaitve to HD Uno and Poxy

imported_phareous
10-31-2011, 10:04 PM
I`ve been out of things for a little while and am looking on buying some new stuff. I see everyone raving here about Uno and Poxy... I am just curious if there are any alternative products that people think as just as good? I can only find Uno and Poxy at the 3d store and nowhere else. They emailed me a coupon but the code didn`t work, and they never responded to my email. So I`m a little irked by that and would maybe just like to use something else. In the past I used Zaino, Blackfire, Klass, and a few others. Mainly I`m interesting in keeping a daily commuter car looking good, as well as a new car my brother bought, and a car I may be trading in (and if I trade it in, then maintaining a new car which replaces it).

DM101
11-01-2011, 05:27 AM
I love Uno and Poxy but if you want my second best it would be Blackfire Wet Diamond. But if I were you I`d forget about the past & get U & P....

wascallyrabbit
11-01-2011, 08:47 AM
mark v makes a product called uno and is very similar to 3d`s uno, but they don`t have anything like poxy.

imported_sal329
11-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Meguiars D300 and something like Four Star UPP with polycharger, Blackfire or even Collinite 845. I use HD UNO and Poxy as well as many other combo`s I think there are a lot of great polishes and LSP`s it is hard to stick with just one

Scottwax
11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Optimum polishes and Opti-Seal is about as easy as it gets.

Still playing around with UNO, tends to dust up a bit. Really fine dust, almost like baby powder. Really like Poxy though, very carnauba like look.

imported_reeeko99
11-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Optimum polishes and Opti-Seal is about as easy as it gets.

Still playing around with UNO, tends to dust up a bit. Really fine dust, almost like baby powder. Really like Poxy though, very carnauba like look.

I was going to say Optimum products like the newest release of the polish/compounds or spray polish/compound.

I do like UNO/Poxy a lot. Very happy with the products.

imported_phareous
11-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Ok...you sold me. I just ordered Uno and Poxy and a few other 3d products to try out

Woody Wax
11-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I don`t think you will be disappointed, said hype aside both are very solid product.

imported_Erik Mejia
11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Ok...you sold me. I just ordered Uno and Poxy and a few other 3d products to try out

They are good products at a good price. Let us know what you think of them?

imported_phareous
11-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I should get them today but it might be a little while before I get around to using them. I`m still disappointed that 3D never replied to my emails, etc. Oh well at least they took my money and shipped the product

Ben@3D
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey phareous,

I am sorry nobody replied to your emails. When did you send them and to what email address? If it was last week, a majority of the 3D staff was at SEMA. (Still not a good reason to not reply though.)

Ben

imported_phareous
11-08-2011, 03:19 PM
It was somewhere around Oct 29-Nov 1. I used the website form so unfortunately I don`t have a copy

https://www.3dproducts.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

lostdaytomorrow
11-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey let us know how you like the uno and poxy when you get a chance to try it out. Thinking about trying it myself.

tunch123
11-09-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi Phareous,

Sorry for the not getting back to you sooner. I would like to take care of you and make sure that they do free shipping for you.

Please send an email to Ben, ben@3dproducts.com