PDA

View Full Version : question

lakerevan
10-19-2011, 09:59 PM
what do you guys suggest i use to clean a headliner on a car or suv? i know that there shouldnt be too much scrubbing bc that can damage the headliner and make it sag or ruin it.

lostdaytomorrow
10-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Light solution of woolite applied to the towel and only lightly moisten the headliner. Never get it wet because that will most likely cause very negative outcomes.

autoaesthetica
10-20-2011, 08:23 AM
Microfibers and carefully center-away strokes allowing the MF to absorb your cleaner of choice. I have used anything from LM cleaner to 1zBlitz carefully diluted. It takes some time, but is worth the efforts if its bad enough.

Richard Grasa
10-20-2011, 11:44 AM
I use a light solution of APC, sprayed directly onto a MF and wipe gently. Never spray directly onto the headliner itself, or you can get water staining and other problems. Woolite solution should work good too if you don`t have any APC.

Dan
10-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Woolite heavily diluted with water, then possibly move to an APC. Keep an extractor handy to keep sucking the water out of the headliner.

... And mods can we please change the title of this thread to an actual subject.... "question" is not an OCD friendly subject :D