PDA

View Full Version : Zanio Z-2 + Poxy ,, A good idea ????

DM101
10-13-2011, 05:26 PM
With the issues mentioned lately about Z-2, would it be a good idea to add a little Poxy for the next coat of Z-2 ?????? Thanks

SuperBee364
10-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Think I`m guilty for those "issues mentioned lately about Z2"... Keep in mind, though, that there are a lot of people out there who`s experiences with Z vary widely from mine (and others). You mentioned that you just recently did your whole car in Z2. I kinda think you should keep it that way, and see what *your* results end up being. If they`re good, keep what ya got. If not, then...well.. there`s a lot of stuff out there to try. ;)

DM101
10-13-2011, 05:46 PM
The car stays in the garage if it is raining. If not I drive it to work and it is parked outside. I see your point SB..... I probably need to pull it out the garage and check out the finish.

Dan
10-13-2011, 07:39 PM
I don`t like mixing, while it doesn`t hurt, you can never be sure of what is causing your issues. Say you get insane etching when you mix the two. What are you going to blame? Unless you intimately know the products, keep them apart. Its not like Z2 will cause your paint to peel. If you leave bird crap on the paint longer than a day or so, you might get minor etching that UNO will easily remove.