PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets to SEMA giveaway

Pages : [1] 2

Ben@3D
10-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Hey Guys,

We have 6 tickets for SEMA that we will be giving away to Autopia Members. :woot:

This does not include any accommodations. Just tickets into the show. If you would like the tickets, please post why we should give tickets to you and how many you would like. Please only post if you can actually attend. The best entries with be selected. We will be deciding by Monday, so post quickly! :bananapowerslide:

imported_ZimRandy
10-13-2011, 04:27 PM
I`m already going to SEMA, but I want to watch this thread blow up. Look for lots of new members to make their first post here! :D

Cool giveaway Ben!

Randy

C. Charles Hahn
10-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Awesome giveaway.... but no way I can make it this year. Good luck to all the potential winners!

Ben@3D
10-14-2011, 01:03 PM
So nobody wants free tickets yet. These are Exhibitor Tickets so you can technically get in early and leave late.

SuperBee364
10-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Sheesh, I thought there would be a hundred posts here by now.

I`d like the ticket so I can scalp it on the street for enough money to buy a bunch of detailing products since my wife found out about the "secret VISA" card.

Seriously, though... Looking forward to finally putting some faces to names! Kinda bummed that David Fermani isn`t gonna be there this year. Wonder if it would help if he got a free ticket...;)

Ben@3D
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Sheesh, I thought there would be a hundred posts here by now.

I`d like the ticket so I can scalp it on the street for enough money to buy a bunch of detailing products since my wife found out about the "secret VISA" card.

Seriously, though... Looking forward to finally putting some faces to names! Kinda bummed that David Fermani isn`t gonna be there this year. Wonder if it would help if he got a free ticket...;)

One of the 6 had his name on it. Had to cross it off since he wont be there.

wascallyrabbit
10-14-2011, 09:26 PM
well i would love togo, but the timing just isn`t going to happen for me. maybe next year.

TLMitchell
10-14-2011, 11:24 PM
I was planning a motorcycle trip to Vegas to try and wear out a rear tire before winter. I always like to start a new riding season with fresh rubber. But then I figured David Fermani was going to be there so I ditched that idea because I was scared I`d lose my toothbrush to his vast collection. Since he`s not going to be there my toothbrush will be safe! Reason enough for a road trip for me!

I figured I`d be the guy outside the Convention Center with my nose pressed up against the window. Now it sounds like I might have a chance to get inside! :::fingers crossed:::

TL <---- heading out to change the oil just in case

hamza7
10-15-2011, 09:37 AM
Hey,

I just wanted to say that I would NOT like free tickets, there my first post and I don`t want anything..I`ve got classes I can`t afford to miss. :Cry:

Thanks,

Hamza

Ben@3D
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Ok, so I guess the only person that wants tickets is TLMitchell. Congrats. Please send me a pm with your Name, phone, and address.

Ben

autoaesthetica
10-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Bah! I totally missed this. I have a customer I would have loved to given a few tickets to for him and his wife to potentially go pending their child care arrangements.

I earned his business through another customer this year, and he has become unbelievably supportive, taking really any opportunity to introduce me to his friends, neighbors, etc.. calling people over to his house so we could make intros as I worked - all as a way to show his support for my work.

Congrats TLMitchell!

TLMitchell
10-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Ok, so I guess the only person that wants tickets is TLMitchell. Congrats. Please send me a pm with your Name, phone, and address.

Thank you Mr. Mayor, PM on the way.

TL

Barry Theal
10-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Thank you Mr. Mayor, PM on the way.

TL

Thats it! Ben cancel my flight. :rofl:

Ben@3D
10-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Thats it! Ben cancel my flight. :rofl:

Sure. Send me $700 and I will change the name on your flight to TLMitchell as well. :razz:

moatsad
10-17-2011, 04:43 PM
I`m in Vegas, been lurking on this forum for a long time , this convinced me to register. If you got `em I could use 2 .